A reminder

You changed.
I changed.
We all changed.

But really, we didnt change at all.

We are still who we were, and part of who we will be, but yet, who we will be is still part of us and it is impossible to stray far from who we really are.

Who we were. Who we are. Who we will be.

Its all very much similar.

No one really changes.
Time does not change you.

You cannot change you.
You're still you.

Regardless of what anyone might say, regardless of what you think, regardless of lemon drops and chimney tops. And that somewhere over the rainbow.

Im still me.
I've never changed.

You dont know me, You've never known me, and yet, you have. You do know me, you know me very well indeed. Why? Because you're great. I don't put anything past you. You can do anything. So yes, you do, you do know me, you have known me, you will continue knowing me.

Even at the times you feel like you dont,
-You do.

I believe in you.
Like no one else ever will, I believe in you.

So maybe you have changed.
Maybe i have changed.
Maybe we've all changed.

but dont you see?
Its okay.

Because i will still be me. And you will remain as you. And its still the same, even if it is not the same anymore. Because that is how it is.

All you need to do now is remember.

Do you remember?
*****
Side note: JAMES MCAVOY IS SO HOT!

-end-

0 comments: