Directed to 'YOU'

I am Grumpy today.
And since the little blue bird asked WHY, i shall tell you.
*
I dont CARE if you dont AGREE me.
I dont give a SHIT that you think otherwise.
BUT WHY WONT YOU HEAR ME OUT?
I detest people who are not open to opinions of others. People who just shut ideas out. People who wont even LISTEN to explanation. People who just say,
'WHATEVER LAH.'
When you're trying to express your opinion. Again, i would like to state that, its okay if you think im wrong, but i just want to SAY what i FEEL, and what i ultimately THINK about the subject. You can correct me if i am wrong. You can express YOUR opinions.
BUT DONT BLOODY SHUT ME UP.
just because.
Cant you at least TRY to see where i am COMING from?
*friggin pissed off*
Times like this remind me to be grateful for the GOOD friends i have. =) I LOVE THE GANG. People like BRENDA, SARA, BRYAN. x) I remember the times sara and i used to talk over the phone and how we used to agree with each others points and stuff 'YEAH HORRRR' XD and sometimes disagree and end the call being moody for awhile XD. *ahem* But fact is, WE HEAR EACH OTHER OUT. We listen to each other and try to reason it out, try to figure out why the other is thinking that way. We ask WHY? We dont go,
'WHATEVER LAH.'
Because you know what?
THATS FRIGGIN' RUDE.
And BRENDA is the one with ALL THE OPINIONS, ALL THE TIME. And i absolutely love YOU FOR THAT, BRENDA! x) When you tell me about these things, i just look at things at a whole new perspective. And course, BRYAN! *tiny example HAHAHHA* Just the other day, TRIED TO SHOW ME HOW SEALS ARE SUPER CUTE but i disagreed. And he proceeded to SHOW ME PICTURES in order to convince me otherwise. (but i still dont think they are cute. save for this ONE picture of this ONE seal)
I can just imagine YOU (not you, bryan) i mean THE YOU I WAS REFFERING TO ABOVE (not you, brenda) THE YOU i am pissed off at, probably not even opening the windows to look at the seal pictures *JUST AN EXAMPLE!* because your mind set is already there. and everything that goes through your mind is,
'WHATEVER LAH. I dont care.'
Honestly, sometimes i detest you SO MUCH.
You're RUDE.
You're INSENSITIVE.
You dont know how to TAKE A JOKE.
*rolls eyes*
so you know what?
WHATEVER LAH to you too. =)
GOOD DAY.

0 comments: