Officially an Adult

Special thanks to those who wished me at 12! ME LOVES YOU!
Oh and this years number 1! KAREN! *hearts*
Special thanks to those who PURPOSELY did not wish me at 12
I KNOW IT MUST'VE BEEN HARD. lol! XD
and to those who did not wish me,
REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!
WISH ME NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!
OHOHOHOHOHO! xp
*
So, you must be expecting a picture post. BUT OH WELL, that aint what you're gonna get cause i dont have any of the pictures. =__=" But i shall tell you what happened on this very special day of mine.
I honestly didnt expect anything to happen today.
Cause like, sunway (ausmat) is having Mock exams so i knew brenda, sara, yaw would be BUSY studying and everything. So i didnt hope for anything. BUT SOMETHING WAS AMISS. What?, you inquire.
There i was, walking along the corridoor when a certain white TOFU block was spotted.
'BRYYYAAAAAAANN!!!'
Tofu block turns, sees me, Rushes into his classroom without saying HI. Mr Tofu block had failed to wish me the night before and in the morning.
SOMETHING WAS UP.
Then, i received an sms from a Crayfish,
'Happy Belated birthday. Didnt know it was yesterday sorry. T-T'
May is completely caught off-guard. WHA?!?!
'Its today la you dufus! Lol!!!'
Crayfish responds,
'Oh! Still sempat wish XD. No people plan stuff one? You all exam is it?'
OMIGOD. I felt that LITTLE bit down. I mean, SURE BRYAN WAS ACTING ALL WEIRD but the whole KWANSENG INNOCENT ACT totally made it seem like, okay nothings gonna happen. and i felt like i got my hopes up for nothing (hopes up thanks to bryan xp).
I replied,
'Sunway exams. Dunno.'
Obviously, by the way i replied, you can tell im a bit *sniff*. HAHAHHAHAA
Crayfish : Oh well. Happy birthday ba. Have a nice day. :)
Me : Thanks! :)
*ouch*
____________________________________
During break, college friends, Suat Wei, Shereena, PuiYee, Sue Wei and Shu Ling celebrated my birthday with me. They bought me a Chocolate cake and a PLASMA BALL!
WHAT IS A PLASMA BALL?
LOOK AT THE LIGHTS!
ITS COOOOOOL!!
*zapzap*It responds to sound too!
SUPAH COOL!
Me ULTRA loves it! x)
One of the things i've always wanted in life
but never realised that i did.
__________________________________
Anyway, after break, somewhere between classes, as i was telling a racist joke *ahem* to SuatWei, Shereena said BRYAN IS THERE! But when i turned to look, HE WASNT THERE ANYMORE! Then SuatWei said she saw him too and that he was HIDING from meh! So we rushed to the junction of the corridoor in which he turned and.. HE WASNT THERE.
DUMDUMDUM!
hopes raised again.
Then shereena said,
'maybe they'll surprise you at your house after college! THAT'D BE SO COOL!'
Me,
'I dont think so la... Whats the point of bryan hiding now, then?'
So there i was, sorta expecting everyone to show up in college or something. But college ended. and nothing. But i was determined not to let my mood be dampened. After all, it IS my birthday. So, i went home happy and camwhored all the way.
____________________________________

*AHEM*

Cousin driving.

LOOKIT RED HAIRBAND!

Its from shereeeeeena! Love it lots! I've only got ONE hairband (the one you always see in photos) so im really really delighted! AND AND red is my favourite colour toooo! AWESOOOME! XD Shereena was adorable.

In class:

Shereena - Hey, you're wearing red! HOW IRONIC.

*DUMDUMDUM!!!*

Shereena- Do you like red?

*DUMDUMDUM!!!*

Me - Yeah its my favourite colour!

Shereena - DON'T LIE TO ME!

LOL

May Loves!!
____________________________________

Anyway, I got home. By now i totally doubted if anything was going to happen. Mom told me we were gonna be going out for dinner so i bathed and got ready. After that, i told mom about BRYAN IGNORING ME and BEING WEIRD and about kwanseng's sms-es. Mom said the following :-

'YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR FRIENDS BEST LA'

*GASP*

Then mom received a MYSTERIOUS PHONE CALL in which all her replies were

'YES YES YES'

SERIOUSLY.

Save for the last two lines which were

'I open the gate for you.'

I knew perfectly well that my mom DOESNT TALK LIKE THAT TO MY DAD. But i asked anyway 'open gate for who? pops?' and she went 'yeahyeah'. I was determined to follow her downstairs as I SMELLED SOMETHING FISHY! but she tried to DELAY me by going

'HELP ME TAKE MY SPECS. ITS IN MY BATHROOM!'

Little did she know, i went into her changing area and looked outside, saw the gate opening wiiiiiide and no POPS walking in.

*DUMDUMDUMMM*

I ran downstairs, heard mom saying 'SHES COMING SHES COMING'. Walked barefooted out into the carporch and FOUND

BRYAN SUPING KWANSENG JEFF TERYI

standing there.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

aaww! ~ x)

Went in, talked. Camwhored. Brenda arrived later as her exams ended at 5pm. Im supah happy that brenda came x) I mean, she slept late the night before studying till 3am. She totally looked all sick and tired but she came anyway! and she still has to study for her test tomorrow *fufu LOTSA LOVE FOR MY DARLING BRENDA*

Got a Pitchfork (picture will be uploaded once i get it from sp) from Bryan and Kwanseng. A mini ring watch from SuPing and Yonghui (which came in a cute box with pretty, tiny roses).

ME LOVES THE CARD KS AND BRYAN MADE

Imma gonna finish the sudoku thing and upload it okay?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

LOVE YOU GUYS!

SO SWEET LAR WEY!

Totally unexpected!

*sniff sniff hugs hugs LOTSA LOVE*

Had another cake.

So sad that some of you couldnt make it. Dumbass SORTA grounded by parents. Sara study for exams. Yaw no transport. *sniff* Anyway, me loves you people too! Thanks for er.. trying to come? heh! x)

After everyone left (at around 8pm), family and I went to eat jap food, came home and celebrated, AGAIN. Had yet ANOTHER cake.

__________________________________

Random : Anyone want some cookies?

I had another surprise today too x). As everyone was in my house, the doorbell rang. We were all like 'eh? is anyone else coming?' Mana tau, THIS CAME IN THE DOOR!

OH. MY.GOD.

For a moment there i honestly thought that it wasnt for me. That maybe it was for MOM. Or maybe it was meant for my sister but my sister already left for the UK. LOL. BUT IT WAS FOR ME, FROM MY LOVELY SISTERS!

ME FEELS SO LOVED!!

(x

*SNIFF! SUPER LOVE YOU ALL!*

*

LOTSA THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE TODAY SPECIAL FOR ME

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH!

PS: READ THIS POST!

0 comments: