Reason to procrastinate

If my mom asks, its caitlins fault. xp

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below,and add in your personal question,make it a total of 20 questions,then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


1. At what age do you wish to marry?
27. Yesh im specific. I dunno, just such a nice number, dontcha think? but i guess if i dont get married then i wont break down to pieces and cry myself to sleep or something. BUT WHAT OTHER NUMBER?!? 28 and 29's not bad too come to think of it. FIIINE 27,28 or 29. BUT THATS IT. anything after that and i'll and i'll....

...turn lesbian? XD

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Alone? or with others?! alone then er.. the UK! to see my sisters and karen and xv or CANADA! to see liying!... yea okay thats about it.

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
Sleep. What? sleeping isnt YOUR favourite thing to do? DONT LIE.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Yes. Of course. If i see something i like but have no money, its just SAD. if i see food i want to eat but i have no money, its just SADDER. Money makes me happy. I want money. Anyone care to donate some? its all for the cause of MAKING LIMAY HAPPY. x)
YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU RIGHT?!

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Peter pan and neverland. =)

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
I believe i can but i'd rather not think about it. =( I never want to be WITHOUT MONEY. EVER. EVEEER i say!! It'll make me sad. and unhappy. As stated earlier. THE THINGS! THE FOOD! THE HAPPINESS! aaaah!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Me. Myself. and I.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I dont know yet. The sensible thing to do would be to SAVE it, but im not ALL that sensible. xp so i'd prolly use a small portion to get STUFF! and EAT NICE FOOD! and get a SHOP LOT (mebbe next time price rise i can sell leh? or rent out to ppl.. ohoho or or i can use it for my own purposes, tho i dont know what, but you never know!)

9. How would you describe the person you like *at the moment*?
Dont have one. But LETS SAY i do.
He's taller than me. Doesnt put stuff on his hair (bleh stupid hair gels). Laughs a lot. Great sense of humour. Great smile. Nice, sweet, charming. ALL THAT JAZZ. =__=" this is tiring. END.
if that describes you perfectly. Please do tag and state 'OMIGOD. IM THAT GUY.' and i'll stalk you. Yeah i'll STALK you. Scared?! SCCAAAREEED?!?!
Hah. I DONT LIKE WIMPS.
sorry, i syiok sendiri. =.=

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
Adorable. Pretty. Friendly.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
You'd be surprised.

12. If you could rewind time would you?
Nah. I wouldnt be able to decide which time i'd like to go back to and i wouldnt be able to decide what i'd DO instead of what i did. then again, maybe i would. Go back in time, and make a bigger fool of myself, just for the heck of it.
no wait. I'd go back in time and do more stupid things with sara. I miss the times we'd march upstairs going BOOM BOOM BOOM like elephants while singing christmas carols. FUN TIMES. FUN TIMES. Oh, shes prolly one of the only people who'd allow me to drag her to stairs and suddenly sing *like on the day we collected our SPM results* IM ON THE! TOP OF THE WOOOORLD LOOKIIING! DOWN ON CREATION AND THE ONLY EXPLANATION I CAAAN FIIIIND~~~!!!
I MISS YOU SARA. i promise to call after exams. xp

13. What's your ambition?
Still pretty blur on that part. Can you NOT ask?

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
I dont know. Im happy where i am. Which is home. Where my bed is.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
THING. THIIING?! THIIIING. define thing.

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
None. =)

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
the lazy, procrastinator part. So i'll be SO NERDY that when exams come i'll be SO DAMNED prepared its like. WHOA. =__="

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
Different kinds.

19. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
lemmmee seeee... grow that little bit fatter? xp

20. What are your feelings right now?
The same one the people who are reading it are feeling right now.


I tag: Bryan. LiYing. Gling. Michelle.
OKAY WHO ELSE BLOGS?
RAISE UP YOUR HAND.

0 comments: