Doggy-fied

Y'know what i just realised?!
i tend to whimper like a doooog.

So it was after college, Shereena and PuiYee left me as it was already 4pm, and i went on my merry way to the LIBRAAARRYY where i could be SAD LONELY ABANDONED DEPRESSED TIRED HUNGRY DUMB STARE INTO SPACE and no one would look at me weirdly. Cause its the LIBRARY and in the LIBRARY you are given such privileges.

Its quite cool, really.

You should try it sometime.

Oh, and one gets to stare at good looking guys, cause they're too absorbed in whatever they're doing they dont notice- may it be hw, computer, reading or just plain staring into thin air. You see, the great thing about the library is, one generally thinks they can be LEFT ALONE and be LONELY AND SAD AND WHAT NOT without people noticing, but thats not IT. Some people DO!! (maybe just me)

waittaminute.

*ahem*

now just pretend it all makes perfect sense.

NOD YOUR HEAD WITH ME. NOD DAMMIT. NOD.

Anyway, as i was saying, BEFORE i could enter the library and be SAD AND LONELY AND DEPRESSED AND BLABLABLA, we have to like scan our student ID. Only the scanner thing mulfunctioned and they were using this NEW temporary (i think) scanner thing which works like crap.

So there i was, emotionlessly trying to get in. *scan* eh? *scan* eh? *scan* eh?

WHY THE HELL ISNT IT SCANNING?!?!

the whimpering started.

and there i was wondering where the odd sounds were coming from.. and then i realised I WAS MAKING THE STUPID SOUNDS and i TRIED TO STOP but I DUNNO, its like NATURAL. I felt like a dog. Yay me! I stood there like an idiot trying to SCAN DAMMIT SCAN DAMMIT IT AINT SCANNING PLEASE SCAN FOR CRYING OUT LOOOOUUUDD and this guy was standing behind me packing up his stuff and he was looking

so i looked back at him PLEADINGLY (i think) and DONT FORGET I WAS FRIKKIN WHIMPERING and went 'it woont scaaaaaaan, how do you doooo thiiiiiis?' *whimpers* And i mentally hit myself on the head and felt so ANNOYINGLY STUPID. And it didnt help that the guy was pretty cute too.

WHY THE HELL DID HE HAVE TO LOOK CUTE?!

okay too much hell. i mean -

WHY IN HEAVENS NAME DID HE HAVE TO LOOK CUTE?!

oh and he went 'maybe you could hold it higher?'

and i already DID HOLD IT HIGHER before that, in fact, i moved it UP AND DOWN for the thing to scan. I moved it around in all positions until there were no more positions to be made! i think that was the time i started whimpering, see? I DONT WHIMPER SENSELESSLY! a point there!

but this time, when i HELD IT HIGHER, the thing frikkin 'tee-teed' me, and i was through.

i mentally slapped myself and groaned.

WAAAAAY TO GO man.

i bet he thinks im stupid or something. =_="

0 comments: