Matter of life and death

Today was like every other monday. So i thought. Its as if SOMEONE UP THERE wanted to play a mean little trick on me after i posted that blogpost, just so TODAY WOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM YESTERDAY. And SOMEONE UP THERE did the meanest possible thing to me (okay maybe not, but exaggerating is fun, dontcha think?).

So there i was, sitting in the car, suddenly, i remembered that i dont have allowance so proceeded to cash out from moms purse. I placed my hand into the bag and pulled out her purse, opened it, and out came tumbling a brown piece of thing. Which looked like a one cent coin, only it wasnt that round and it wasnt shiny. I didnt think much of it but looked away, just in case it was something important.

come to think of it....

HOW COULD A SMALL BROWN PIECE OF THING BE IMPORTANT?!
=.= sorry brain was being stupid today i guess. It happens.
So i look down expecting to see SOMETHING IMPORTANT. and guess what i saw?! GUESS WHAT IIIIII SAW?!?!
GUESS WHAT WAS LYING THERE
ALL UNIMPORTANT AND DEAD!?!
....
Yeah, it was MISTER ROACH.
And being as typical and LIMAY-ish as i am, i went 'OMIGAWD THERES A COCKROACH!' and mom went 'throw it away!' and i was like lifting my butt off the seat in case I SAT ON THAT DAMNED DEAD UGLY BROWN THING. So i took the tissue and attempted to pick the damned thing up.

WAS SO SCARED OKAY! applaud me for my valiant effort!
But the stupid tissue paper SOMEHOW TORE. SOMEHOW. SOMEHOW. I was like pushing the stupid thing to the edge of the seat so i could like push it down into the tissue paper y'know? cause i didnt feel like PINCHING it up from the seat. too disgusting. ACTUALLY IT WAS ALL DISGUSTING. but as i pushed (or so i thought) it to the end of the seat.
THERE WAS NOTHING THERE.
and i looked back down beside me.
it laid there. unmoving.
i didnt push it. =__="
which means i pushed NOTHING (air maybe) to the end of the seat and was so freaked about it. BUT STILL. Anyway, my mom stopped the car in front of this house which had damn lotsa trash outside of it (weird) and asked me to throw it out. So i took another piece of tissue and bravely pinched the damned thing up. Thank God the tissue was all thick and everything, so i couldnt feel a thing.
Also because i didnt feel a thing, i thought maybe i had PICKED UP AIR AGAIN so i just COULDNT SIT STILL and had to keep looking around the seat. I HATE cockroaches. MORE than i hate lizards. BUT DONT THEM LIZARDS SUDDENLY START THINKING OF DROPPING ON ME AGAIN. cause three times was ENOUGH. UGH!
You have NO IDEA how scared i am of cockroches. The other day, i was in the bathroom washing my hands. AND then a BIG MOMMA one came out. HUMONGUS. i was so freaked i just did what my instincts told me to do. which was to jump onto the toilet seat, the second layer one.. you know the one girls sit on so that we dont fall in? =.= Surprisingly not hard to balance at all. but yeah, thats what i did. and i screamed bloody murder for help till someone came to save the limay in distress.
which was my maid.
Who is damn good at killing those monsters btw.
She holds them by their antannae thing (whatever they're called) and then SQUISHES them with the other hand. WHOO! its damn cool, but damn disgusting. BUT DAMN COOL! and if they're kinda small.. she like squashes them, then fold them up. O.O
I KNOW RIGHT!
she should SO write a book on like : -
100 ways to kill a roach
Anyway, should be studying.
I'll be gone now.
OR WILL I!??!
*dumdumDUUUM!!*

0 comments: