the two little monkeys

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEEPOO AND JOYEE!
Dearest Peepoo darling has been a real darling (oh yes, it WAS necessary for me to repeat myself. i said darling twice, sooo whaaaat?) Since the very first day i met her and even more so now. =) i almost always have something to rant about, something bugging me since the start of the day that i cant wait to get off my chest and shes always the one there to listen and...
make me laugh like crazy
being all nonsensical and childlike (which as i have MENTIONED before does NOT mean CHILDISH) *aaw* I enjoy chatting with her most cause we can just talk about AAAANEEETHIIIINNNG! and she always knows how to REASSURE ME with WEIRD THOUGHTS like

Me : im either going to be single forever or wind up lesbian but i think one has be to BORN lesbian so its single forever for me
Her: aww you won't
you won't!
Me: MY PERFECT GUY LIVES IN STORIES. IM GOING TO BE ALONE! I JUST KNOW IT.
Her: it's OKAY! fairytales happen! sometimes.
Her: you know, occasionally.
Uhm.. rarely. rarely
but no matter!
you'll get married and have 5000 childrens or something!

and always manage to comfort me at my time of need

Me: i KNOW right
im like
errr...

Her: you poor girl.
Me: i mean
SO like

Her: but hahahahhahahahahaha
Me: WHAT
HAHHA
SLAP YOU

Her: this is so hilarious!
*ahem*
and we always do things together-gether

Her: i just went poopee.
Me: are you MAKING FUN OF ME
Her: ... no, really. i just came out of the toilet.
Me: HAHHA OOOH
WE TOTALLY WENT POOPEE TOGETHER
okay... sorry this is coming out ALL WRONG. XD
Bottom line is,
I LOVE GLING
and shes just WONDERFUL and AMAZING
and WOOOOH!!
MAH PEEPOO.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARL!

and for dearest Joyee who is just horribly nice to me, fetch me home from college on some days x) so i wouldnt have to wait alone in the library for one and a half hours and waste my time. Such a sweetheart!! and always hearing me ramble when im in his car and complain about stuff that happened.

He's just really great company and a really great friend x)

SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYEE!

0 comments: