Camilla Belle

Does she LOOK familiar to you?
Remember watching this movie on Disney channel when you were younger?
Well, i do.
And i remember thinking she was really pretty and everything! I really loved her! But you know, i never really bother looking up FEMALE ACTRESSES. *ahem* so i never bothered finding out who she is. Its odd really, everytime i see her in a movie I NEVER QUITE make a connection like in which OTHER movie she acted in, all i know is - OH! I KNOW HER! SHE LOOKS FAMILIAR! I'VE SEEN HER SOMEWHERE BEFORE! and i swear to look her up BUT I always forget... yeah well, this time i remembered.
Funny though. i was watching 'A little princess' once again and i saw her 9 year old self (the teeny tiny little girly) and went AAW! SO CUUUTE! I'VE SEEN HER BEFORE! WHERE HAVE I SEEN HER BEFORE!! I MUST GOOGLE DAMMIT! GOOOGLE! and then realise.. OH RIGHT.
she was IN THAT SHOW.
not that i remembered it was called rip girls
Anyway, does she look familiar to you?
Made a connection yet?

People, she was in 10,000bc. acting as EVOLET.

I KNEW I SAW HER SOMEWHERE BEFORE. xp

(okay i know you're getting tired of seeing me type that BUT - WHOO!)

she does the tilt head down thing too, SEE!

WHOO! shes totally hot!

PRETTY!AND OF COURSE I THOUGHT D'leh in 10,000bc was HOT.
D'leh's part was played by NONE OTHER THAN
STEVEN STRAIT.
oh God.
how could i have BEEN SO BLIND.

0 comments: