Always be my baby

My Fav Performance for the night
David Cook! Always Be My Baby~
I can just imagine myself in his concert, swaying along to this song. Been hearing it OVER AND OVER AND OVER *siiigh* He sang it so well =) its soooo sweeet *swoons* Oh and the way he moves reminds me of Chris daughtry, so thats totally cool. XD I LOVE THE PART THE VIOLINS COME IN. its like WOOOOSH! *swooons*
DO YOU FEEL IT TOOO!?!? x)
ps. Im sorry for not blogging properly and not writing anything of substance or even anything remotely funny! SORRY! haha, its just that ITS THE HOLIDAYS and NOTHING IS HAPPENING so you cant just EXPECT me to suddenly go crazy and hyper while im HOME ALONE. like suddenly laugh out loud at something i thought of (oh wait, i do that sometimes =.=). So, till inspiration hits me, LOVE!

0 comments: