twenteeeeeen

Went to ikea and the curve with mom and dad today. as we were walking, mom wanted to hold my hand, but i 'dooowaaaan to hold haaand laaa miiiii'. i guess mom was kinda upset, cuz us daughters stopped holding hands with her since like =__=" FOREVER ACTUALLY. now we prefer to LINK hands and put our arms around her shoulder. haha.

brought back memories, cuz my mom started sulking going all, 'yealayeala, now always also dont want to hold hand already. When you were younger you would BEG to hold hands. always MUMMY MUMMY HOLD MY HAND!!' i couldnt help but laugh. x) when my sisters and i were younger, we would like FIGHT to hold my mum's hand. haha, and when she doesnt hold our hands tight, we'd be all unhappy and bratty, 'HOLD TIGHTER! HOLD TIGHTER!'. you just feel more secure that way! secure, safe and er.. happy? HAHHAHAHAHA

in the end, my mom settled with holding my dad's hand instead. xp

oh, and because i went grocery shopping with them, i bought lotsa junk for myself! *whee~* so now my kitchen is stocked with lotsa food and drinks. im so happy! and i finally got to buy xiaovon and liyings present today! lol... it has been so frustrating for me, been wanting to go buy for the whooooleee week, and my parents were all ITS SO FAR. IM SO LAZY. thank goodness my parents are such LOVING, KIND, UNDERSTANDING PEOPLE! *sniffles* im so thankful and happy right now! hehe!!

anyway, today is my sister's bday! x) HAPPY BIRTHDAY HSIENIPOO!!! MuaXxes!! first bday away from home. sigh!! ITS SO ODD NOT TO BE HAVING CAKE AND SINGING BIRTHDAY SONG ON THIS DAY!! *its so wrong! it feels so OFF!* missing you loads and loads! and damn the stupid connection there cuz its not working. *Grr* sis is not a TEEN ANYMOOOREE!! shes like.. TWENTY!! *NOOOOOOOOOO*

twenteen twenteen i dont care!

oh and lookie. its bryan balancing mister dragonfly on the tip of a really sharp scissors! =D that was during the sleepover. only posting now cuz sis just loaded it. lol.
- happy birthday tooo yooooouuuuuu -

0 comments: