one thing to another

Today mr kean gave out our add math paper. He likes to arrange the papers from lowest score to highest score. Which is REALLY sad for the people who score really low, but maybe thats his way of pushing people to do better? for with humiliation, one would strive to do better? i have no idea.

....Or maybe its just his idea of fun. that could JUST BE IT.

So anyway, i was really panicky, cuz honestly i dont really remember how i did for my paper, all i remember was that it wasnt good. And what was worse was that during recess sara brenda and suping all told me their add math scores and they all got 80+. lol. i was like.. OMIGOSH! which made me really panic cuz i just dont want to score low. you know what i mean? sat there clutching my hands together praying *NOT NOW NOT NOW NOT NOW NOT YET* was so relieved after the scores raised till 60+. but i knew i was going to be a 70+ la. haha, womens intuition? nah, i just knew i couldnt get an 80. i got 75.

I wasnt HAPPY HAPPY JUMPY HAPPY, but i was relieved. XD hey 75's not THAT far from an 80. i dont care. I knew i didnt do that well anyway, at least i didnt get lower. A bit disappointing i guess, cuz mr kean said this term is the TERM TO SCORE. he purposely set the paper easier. It was more testing on our last term basics and all. looks like my basics isnt that good. *siiiigh*

I dont know why, but that whole scene really reminded me of the time when i was lining up to get my PMR results. for some odd reason i was really relaxed. and somehow i kinda expected the 7A's i got. and the somehow during that duration of walking and waiting for the people in front, i kinda thought,

'maybe i can get 8A's leeeh?'

then i started hoping. and started convincing myself IT COULD BE! I MIGHT JUST GET IT! and i was SO PUMPED UP and enthusiastic thinking IT WAS POSSIBLE! when really thats just really stupid thinking, cuz i KNOW HOW I DID IN THE PAPER and it SERIOUSLY wasnt that GREAT. lol. but you know, im a hopeless dreamer.

so i was standing there thinking WHAT IF I GET 8A's?!?! and i was grinning like a stupid idiot to myself. It was going to my turn soon and i was picturing how i would react to it. WHICH WAS REALLY VERY STUPID, but honestly, im THAT hopeless okay. THAT hopeless. and when it was my turn, and i stared at the paper and saw that stupid 7A's staring right back at me, my face fell...and my dreams shattered...

so crushed. you have NO IDEA.

and then i saw it, THE STUPID B. stucking out like a sore thumb in the line of A's. how painful it was for my eyes! so honestly, i actually really wasnt all that happy about my results, but i guess i was OKAY with it. PLUS, i kind of knew my parents would be happy, because i got a B for my chinese, and not a C. *ahem, sorry ee* apparently dad expected me to get like er.. 4A's? and mom expected 5A's. so im glad to say i exceeded their expectations? At first i was really happy about that, then i realized there was nothing to be happy about. =__="

my own parents were like..
UNDERESTIMATING ME!

i started crying upon that realization. Odd, i know. But its just not nice to be underestimated. As you all know, i left for aussie for hols right after i collected my results. Yeaaap, i was sobbing in the stupid van taxi thing. =__=" *sigh what a sad moment indeed* But of course my holidays werent RUINED by that. in fact, i pretty much forgot about PMR altogether the second i reached there. x) aussie was really nice, cuz there were hotties everywhere. IM SERIOUS!!

i was spotting them like CRAZY. i even remember THE HOTTIE WHO WAS READING NEWSPAPER in the park. we lost our way and i PURPOSELY DRAGGED my mom to where he was to ask him for directions. im a FRIGGIN GENIUS.

'Mummy! lets go ask for directions la! look!
theres a guy sitting there! lets ask him la!'


WHEEEEE~~ best few seconds of that day. HAHAHA! x) im like a HOTTIE stalker. IM A FREAK I TELL YOU. AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! i remember the time i went to china for hols, and we were on this tour bus you see? at this destination with lotsa pretty waterfalls and lakes. I SAW THE HOTTEST CHINESE GUY EVER IN EXISTENCE. I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY. *sniffles* it was so beautiful.

my eldest sis was taking a solo pic, so i just looked around...

that was when i spotted HIM

the most GORGEOUS GUY EVER! i swear i was STARING. he was going to have his picture taken too, so he was smiling SO CHARMINGLY and i was all *melt*. Went all jelly all over. and then he LOOKED AT ME. HE LOOKED AT ME RIGHT IN THE EYES. and i... looked away. that was the best moment of my life. i thought we had CONNECTION OR SOMETHING, until my sis told me that HE LOOKED AT HER TOO. *dammit. i bet hers was just a figment of her imagination. MINE WAS REAL. IT WAS REAL I TELL YOU*

I looked away and just walked to the side without saying anything, just thinking.. WHAT JUST HAPPENED!??! i was in a daaaazzeeee. he was TOO GORGEOUS FOR WORDS. then i looked at sis, and she looked at me. and i went 'DID YOU SEE THE GUY JUST NOW?' and she was so shocked 'OMG. HE WAS SO CUTE' and we both started screaming. well okay, so i screamed and jumped more than she did and i went obsessive and crazy and kinda stalked him. (and made her come with me of course)

because he was sitting the bus before my bus, so his tour was faster than mine, i sort of PULLED my family and MADE them walk faster and go to each destination FASTER so i could catch up and SEE HIM. *anyone in the right mind woulda done the same thing* WHO CARES ABOUT THE STUPID WATERFALLS LA?!? EVEN IF THEY ARE SUPER PRETTY AND NICE?!? there is like this SUPER HAWT GUY in dire need of my STARING at that moment!!! TELL ME YOU UNDERSTAND! *drools*

I was SO SO SO crazy that at one point i tried taking his picture from my bus. cuz he was just sitting opposite, in the other bus. but then the stupid bus started MOVING before i could get a shot. SO PISSY!!! GRRR!! we went to this mall for a stop, and i searched HIGH AND LOW FOR HIM. x) GOOOSSHHH!!! i think you might have a SLIGHT idea just how gorgeous he is now. Well, just times that image you have in your head by 100 times. Yeah, THAT was how friggin gorgeous he was. THAT IS IT.

Then we stopped at this shop too.. and i purposely went and STOOD BESIDE HIM and i HEARD HIM TALK. *sniffles* greatest moment of the trip. I WILL NEVER FORGET HIS VOICE! well actually i already did. but i swear it sounded good. bleh. =) SNIFF. I WAS SOOOO CLOOOOSEEEE!!!!! you have no idea how LONG and HARD i stalked him. in the end, there was still some spare time left, and i saw him and his friends went to this lake to take pictures... i deliberately told my mom how we HAVENT SEEN THAT LAKE YET AND LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO!! and mom was all,

'why so excited?!'

so i had to PURPOSELY walk SLOWER to HIDE MY ENTHUSIASM and go all,

'nothing la... havent seen marr...'

x) AND THEN I SAW HIM THERE.. and my mom wanted to take a picture. so she asked his GIRLFRIEND (SNIFFLES. I WAS SO CRUSHED) to take a picture for us. and his girlfriend passed the camera to HIM. she passed it to HIM.

SHE PASSED THE CAMERA. TO. HIIIIM.

i can still remember him going all 'one, two, three' then snapping. OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! *screaaaaaaaaaaaammmsss*

i never saw him agian EVER after that. my life is SAD. =( oh well. he was SO HAWT anyway.

- i finished CHEM! YESSSH! -

2 comments:



Furbie said...

Hey!! It's sooo funny how you can start with add maths,and then move to PMR..and then Aus...and the hot aus guy...and then to China...and the HAWT GORGEOUS (i dun exactly noe how gorgeous YET) guy,and the whole stalking process..and how it ended. Awesome read! Haahhahaha!

So funny! You SURE he's THAT gorgeous?!he must be.. old...to be travelling with his girlfriend (wife?) and friends... and it's amazing how he didn't like..sense a pair (or maybe 2?) of eyes following him around.....

THANKS for the prezzie. I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

HE WAS SUPER DUPER HAWWWTT!!! XD im sure you woulda stalked him too! (maybe he realised it but din care? too used to it, maybe?) XD