School again

Yeap, back to school. 4S1... its not like i really hate the class or anything, but somehow i feel like i cant really find my place. And im saying this after 5 days of school. Im sitting there in class.. PAYING ATTENTION to teacher (thats probably a first) and struggling not to fall asleep every ten seconds. THATS HOW BAD SCHOOL IS! THATS HOW BORING IT IS!

AND TO THINK I USED TO LOOK FORWARD TO SCHOOL!

i miss my old class, or shall we be more precise? I MISS CAS!!!! last year was just SO much fun, you wouldnt catch me ever being as bored as this. I NEVER felt like falling asleep in class, well at least not every ten minutes. TERRIBLE I TELL YOU!!! and the subjects are so TOUGH and everything, and im like dozing off every lesson. IM GONNA FAIL ALL MY PAPERS IF THIS KEEPS UP! BUT I CANT HELP IT!

the class is just really quiet, and im just not in the mood to mix around. so maybe i shouldn't blame it on the class but on myself. and everyone's STUDYING. it just freaks me out. Its not that i dont know this is an important year and all, if you ahve strong basic, the next year would be fairly easier. so yea... but im LLAAAZZZYYYY. im a procrastinator. but enough about ME and my imperfections, cuz we're not here to talk about that now are we? NOOOOOO. we're here to complain about how i dont like school anymore.

Yen Hsian is fine, really. she's a sweet girl and all, but besides her, theres no one to talk to!! and sometimes she just sleeps, so fine. she sleeps and i sit there like a COMPLETE idiot, waiting for gold to fall from the sky. SERIOUSLY. I AM NOT KIDDING FOLKS. i sit there TRYING to think of something to do. stare at the blackboard, STARE outside. and feel DUMB. SCHOOL HAS NEVER FELT SO BAD BEFORE. the only COMFORT of SCHOOL is RECESS. other than that, school SUCKS.

the classes are BORING and homework is piling up. Im not feeling like myself and im constantly feeling sleepy. I feel so out of touch from my old self and all. Walking around the class would be so weird as i dont know.. I DONT KNOW THE CLASS AT ALL. its STUPID. its RIDICULOUS. bah. 4S1. im gonna be stuck in this class for this year and the next. WONDERFUL. and if you dont know sarcasm, THATS sarcasm.

im looking forward to holidays, holidays and more holidays. the less of school i see, the better. School is sucking the life out of me. If im not careful, i could lose myself!!! YOU NEVER KNOW!!! hearing about the exams is already killing me, imagine SITTING for one. ESSAY ESAAY ESSAAAAYYYY.. SUBJECTIVE SHIT. im gonna kill someone.

FRY SOMEONE ON A STICK AND HAVE THEM FOR DINNER.

AND PN LI LIAN IS THE WORST!! DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT OVERSIZED BOWLING BALL!!!! MRS SUMO!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! lets not go on that topic or i could rant on and on FOREVER.

im just trying to adjust to the class now. how BORING THE REST OF MY TWO YEARS WILL BE. im gonna HAVE to get used to it. but FINE. perhaps i should cut everyone some slack. its not their fault anyway, and besides, its only been one week.

=__________=" wheeee.... more weeks to come. thats sarcasm again for those of you who dont know the difference.

Going hiking later at gasing hill with friends. hopefully the MOZZIES wont attack me and i'll have fun. Su Ping aint going... haaaaih. tomorrow happens to be my pet brother's birthday, so.. just in case i wont blog tomorrow, which i most probably wont.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIG!

- im dying here -
Ps. Say YES to papaya's. Say NO to drugs.

0 comments: