O.O

okay. so i was wrong. today turned out fine.. and maybe even.. fun? minus off the piles of homework i have to do now of course. Pn Li Lian (the oversized bowling ball) was surprisingly pretty nice today... unlike last week. Dreadful. but i have EST essay and chinese essay to do. DARN. that just really reaks. espeacailly the chinese essay. im gonna have to pull out the dictionary to help me with almost every word. Bah.

Im suppsoed to have piano class today, but the teacher aint here.. dont know why.. my sis probably cahnged the time for class and stuff and didnt bother telling me. how inconsiderate of her.

so bottom line is. i change my mind about my class. it isnt so bad after all. lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIG!! you're 16!!

- no more papaya's left in the house. im sad. VERY sad. Houston, we have a problem -

0 comments: