News

Its been quite a while since i blogged. No one seems to be interested in blogging anymore, i bet no one is even reading this, but hell. im only blogging cuz i have things on my mind that i want to share.. with the bloody internet? yea sure, whatever.

Its so weird. I know Miss yong (PRS) was kinda mad at us cuz we were always absent during meetings. We DID go for duty though, but she just always wasnt there!! and she claims we dont do duty.. like WHATEVER. so today, we went for a meeting, for the first time this whole year. Either that or we'll be sent a warning letter and then get sacked. Not pretty. i know.

So we arrived, and surprisingly she was HAPPY to see us, she wasnt pissed off or anything. Much unlike what my friend said her reaction would be. He even told me that she scolded me and the gang saying we were JUST A BUNCH OF RICH KIDS. and today, she sees us and she smiles. Weird? tell me about it. there is so much about humanoids that i dont understand. I cant be bothered to anyway, Besides, her temper just flares whenever she feels like it.

So anyway, i was so SHOCKED that she remembered my name and made me be the emcee for edufair. she was all ' you can talk right? always talking away. li may, you be the emcee.' i was like O.O what the...?? 'oh okay.. sure' so there i was.. EMCEE. and then there's this bussiness department where we would have to call colleges and ask them if they would like to take part in edufair and stuff. In which she also recommended me to do, and the gang of course. and the quiz too. O___O"" i never knew she knew i existed. either that or my memory ahs just gone all rusty.

But anyway, it doesnt matter, im still happy anyway, at least im really involved this time. LoL. Sara and su ping are in charge of the banner, which im sure everyone else will also help with in the end. i heard the quiz questions from the colleges were really lame the past years. I dont know, it was even stated in the school Mag. so i dont know, if its us announcing the quiz questions, boy that would be embarassing.

Just a note, we dont prepare the questions, the colleges do. So dont blame us whatsoever on the lame-ness OR boringness of the questions. I just heard that the prizes were pretty cool. I still wouldnt know. Im seriously looking forward to edufair, cuz like i said, im really participating this time. and also in the previous years, the seniors always got to pick like left over things like organisers and all. ITS DARN COOL I TELL YOU. last year brenda and i took home a hat. LoL..

cuz no one took it? and teacher amde us take it, so yea, it was nice anyway.

Oh and i have been complaining about my class, but now, i think im blending in more.. so i dont feel so CUT OFF anymore. In fact, i pretty much like my class now. Even the KK (Cleaniness chief? lol)is not being so bias towards me anymore. LoL. the last time i didnt do my class duty.. FOR ONE DAY. and he labelled me LAZY. and always called me LAZY. and made me sweep the CORRIDORS as PUNISHMENT. him and his high and mightyness. Ordering me around.hahaa.. but now i think i got on his good side as im always doing my duty everyday now. So thank god for that. LoL.

aaaaand, most of all. ABOVE ALL MATTERS. ITS THE HOLIDAYS STARTING TODAY! CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS! im going to 'balik kampung' go back to my hometown, GAMBLE GAMBLE GAMBLE GAMBLE!!!! last year i won like 80 bucks this year i shall rbeak through 100!! or so i hope. all my relatives are gonna stay over at my grandparents house. im soooo looking forwards to it. I LOVE MY RELATIVES SO MUCH. we're gonna have tons and tons of gambling fun!! its that time of the year that i LOVE most. CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

and playing with fireworks! lighting fire setting things on fire! ITS JUST SO FUUUUNN!! fire freaks. ^^" oh and receiving angpaus! though thats not like the BEST thing or anything for chinese new year, but yea, receiving free money can NEVER be a bad thing. I CANT WAIT TO GO BACK!!! im getting so excited now.

I have tuition later though. But after that im FREE!!!! *crowd goes wild* and exam will be beginning on the 1st of march. that sucks. BIG TIME. but lets on think about that now and focuz on...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

2 comments:



said...

ooo..good to be busy eh?

talking about gamble...
i have no luck at all...so i can't gamble T.T
is tat good or bad news? -.-"

PureViLmay said...

aaww!! you should just gamble for fun anyway!

who knows! maybe you'll be really lucky this year!!