PMD

we had this PMD (self improvement program) thing just yesterday... but since its already past twelve, i guess its safe to say, we had it the day before yesterday. apparently im not aggresive nor intelectual. <<--- sad case. Im a dumb dumb. lol. Im 90% extrovert. O__O and according to this piece of paper i really need support from like friends and people to keep me going. SO PEOPLE! KEEP ALL THE NICE COMMENTS UP! keep on saying how you love my blog and all! I NEED IT!

its totally stupid, but my 'self critic' section is like 70%- and the teacher said to my friend's batch.. 'i wouldnt be surprised if you killed yourself one day.' which is totally like..wweird. Brenda says perhaps the teacher didnt realise what she was saying. Im not so much a CONTROL FREAK (gila kuasa) and not so much of a I HAVE THE NEED TO BE A LEADER person. and im uh.. not independent. I cant continue to do something if i think the project is gonna fail and i cant sit still at one pplace for long. Well.. so the paper says. I dont know. you be the judge.

bottomline is, im freaking bored. and im just doing this oout of sheer boredom. ignore me. Cheers!

0 comments: