Ticking...

Bloody hell... my new maid is like, really REALLY ticking me off. and im not even here everyday of the week. i mean, im gone to my cousins house on friday, back on tuesday and gone again on friday. its a wonder how she pisses me off in such a short period of time. dont you think?

6 puzzle pieces are missing. And its the ones in the middle. HOW THE HELL DID SHE MANAGE TO GET THOSE SUCKED UP IN THE BLOODY VACUUM CLEANER!?!?! geeez. and guess what, she didnt even bother to tell me. So i didnt notice, until yesterday night.I MARCHED on downstairs and asked her. did she touch my puzzle..and she had to act all INNOCENT and say..huh? which one? and after that she FINALLY came to her SENSES she was like..oh sudah masuk. and she SMILED. she BLOODY SMILED. why was she SMILING!?!?! =__=" and she was like, i'll go look for it now, as if she'll even find them. note. she didnt even say sorry. Blast her.

Stupid.

and today... okay, i know this is STUPID for me to get angry about, but listen.. I WAS SLEEPING SOUNDLY and she woke me up for a phone call. and she didnt know how to pass the phone call up. i was like URGH!!!! you know, that noise you make when you're half sleeping and annoyed? yea, that noise..and i dont know why, but i was like scatching my ehad..and like pulling my hair...and when i got down...the person already closed the phone and i was like URRRGGHHH!H!!! *slam* yeaa...and i marched on upstairs. and she said DAD just taught her. surprise surprise. amybe it's not right to get mad at her cuz of this, ppl forget..BUT I WAS SLEEPING!! I JUST WOKE UP. and she had to RUIN my mood just like that. *snap*

and mum ordered YES ordered me to go down for lunch, when i got down..not ONLY was she NOT there, but my sisters FRIEND was there. a guy. And i was in my PYJAMAS. and i was SO SHOCKED all i could do was PRETEND i wasnt SHOCKED and say HI!! and walk pass. that was SO dumb. hopefully yhat doesnt leave an impression.

Holiday on ice later! yay?? and im busy making cards for everyone. only its starting to get on my nerves cuz...im using glass deco and it keeps sticking to paper and i cant take it out and its all ruined and ugly and i have to make a new one and its hard, it takes one bloody hour for one!!! im not making for evryone. IM NOT IM NOT IM NOT!! BLAAAH!!! and to think some of them may even throw it away. my one hour efforts...=___=" oh well. thats life.


- The ticking time bomb just waiting for its moment to explde -

0 comments: