Just read

Today, my family went to my cousins house to celebrate their grandma's birthday. By saying THEIR grandma, i mean my aunts mother in law. Thats right. there was a BIG dinner thrown by my aunts family and ALL my uncles relatives came over... my family was the odd ball!! But seriously, no biggie, we HAD fun!

At first we saw this little gurl... Joyce. Shy one she was.. and then my sister had to go do the baby talk and talk to her and AWAKEN her INNER self. the SUPER HYPE side. Goodness, from the sweet thin innocent little angel she TRANSFORMED almost magically into the tad bit annoying girl. Who went on trying to hug all the GUYS and tried to KISS them. Which was totally funny to watch. And then she started taking shaun's specs out with one hand again and again.

The horrible moment came as she CLAMPED her hands together on his specs. as in, you know that clapping hand movement? NO!?!? dont act dumb with me. kinda like clap her hands with the specs in the mid.. and so, one of his specs lens broke. it was inevitable. oh well. There was this other cute little boy names adam... who is like REALLY shy but REALLY cute. yeaaa...

and this 20 year old guy, eugene, which i think looks like my age but one of my sister thinks otherwise. the other agrees of course. Oh well. He's a really nice guy, sociable... but... theres always a but my friends... everyone has a flaw.. and hez just REALLY forgetful. i told him my name like 3 times and in the end.. you know what he called me!?!? YAN WEI. YAN WEI!!! im not YAN WEEII!! and my sister.. he called her LI KIM. but at least he got the LI right for her. im YAN WEI! bogus. but it was hilarious.

The aunties there kept mistaking me and my sisters for being one of SHAUN'S girlfriends. hahaaaa... Overall, it was pretty fun. Not bad. not bad at all.

From a Fic

'If you hadn't tried to save her...' '...I would have taken her away from you'

0 comments: