Listen up

Theres this Primary school class gathering tomorrow...which i was told LAST minute due to certain circumstances i guess. No offence to anyone whatsoever, but i wasnt even thinking of going at all when i got the invite. So sorry to my primary classmates, but i guess i never was ever that close to any of my classmates except for 4-5 of them.

But im not complaining or anything, primary school was really fun, i had my ups and my downs, barely any downs actually, being as young as i was, barely knew anything and never really kept any hard feelings or whatever i guess. everyday was a new day, everyday was a happy day. smiling happily skipping and jumping like a total freak under the sun. Yeap, that was primary. great great days. Having fun NOT being ones friend on one day and make up the next day..that was really weird but yea, never had a problem.

oh yea, and i rememebr being called childish too. which when you think about it, isnt a bad thing at all. Dont know whats wrong with those people, wanna grow up so fast for what!?!!? stay young and youthful maaa... sooner or later they're gonna look back and think...MAAAN i grew up so fast, time flies by. LoL, who knows? being called childish had never brought me down ever. Just so you people know. Hah, i admit, i AM pretty childish. and thats how i want to be. ^^ I can grow up later on, its no biggie, no rush. gimme my own sweet time to break out of my cocoon. Im still pretty comfortable in here folks.

And the fact i've really changed over the years. not saying everyone hasnt, but i mean, I CAN BARELY SPEAK A LINE OF CHINESE WITHOUT ADDING ENGLISH WORDS IN. so to hell with speaking chinese. and lucky lucky me, primary school mates, well most of them speak that language. So thats another down for me. Even those i was relaly close with speak chinese. So it'll be a bit hard for me i guess, feel a bit outta place, awkward? who knows, its not like im actually going anyway. *sigh* all this mumbo jumbo typing, really makes it look like im trying to convince myself i dont wanna go right? i know. i know. but its not!! ITS NOT I SWEARR!! oh who am i kidding. I'll never know unless i give it a shot and go right? sorry mateys! no transport.

this aint some gang meet up or anything, aint got my brenda dearest to fetch me there. besides, shes still at bangkok, so too baaaaad. Bottom line is, primary school was great and everything, i had my fun...but high school is just sooo.. GREAT!! i soooo love high school!! and im missing the primary school gathering whether i like it or not, its not like i have a choice anyway. But rambling about it is fun. hahaaa..

I love the gang and my friends SOOO MUCCCH... i just feel that i cahnged ever so much. And to think i was THAT hot tempered when i first came to high school. Ehehee... >< i changed thanks to the influence of my friends in form 1. Im so thankful to have them.

-Luv you guys!-

Anyway, im recently so engrossed in playing NEOPETS AGAIN. yes, AGAIN dearies. i used to play then stopped and thanks to my WONDERFUL cousins, im playing again. and addicted too. Neohomes can kill someone... Im so crazy buying furniture using up all my money then earning them back again. its sad really. and my msn cant sign in. *sniff*

- may may has a big bubu *sniff* -

0 comments: