Broke!!

Hey good news people! everything is as right and as good as day with my mum and me! Thank God my mum is ever so understanding and forgiving. I love her to bits!!

Anyway, christmas shopping is like SUCH a headache. Bren, karen and I went christmas shopping yesterday. who knew it would take HOURS to shop for those presents?!?! and to think we wanted to catch a movie. If we did, there wouldve been not enough time for the pressies. we shopped HIGH and low, spent money like CRAAAA-ZY. Which felt TERRIBLE! terrible i tell you!

it was a ten dollar note again and again and again and soon, we all spent like 150++. I mean, WHATS UP WITH THAT!?! i wish i was at china again. where things were EVER so cheap and EVER so nice. Soon enough, bren and i were left pennyless... karen went skating with her bro and couz and a friend of hers. Christmas ROBS people of their money. And we're supposed to feel good. Good my ass. Goodbye money~~ *sniff* it was nice knowing you were with me ONCE.

But still, christmas is the season of GIVING. so yea. Im not regretting anything, the stuff we got were prety cool too! ^^ thanks to the experties of brenda, karne and myself, we actually managed to pick out enough presents for all those in our list. Too bad we forgot eu chern and didnt know xue ni and louise were coming. Bah. im going out tonight, so i have to buy something for brens birthday and pressie for the others. If i dont, because mom will not be happy about spending money. then, oh well. Sorry folks. As bad and as GUILTY as i may feel later, im sorry they wont have a present.. from me at least.

Thank goodness karen and bren were there to pitch in money for the presents, or i'll be dead dry out of money right now and probably lying dead in the basement after being slayed by my parents.

-Christmas ROBBED me of my money-

0 comments: