weeds!

i'm not allowed to go to camp and now dad wants me to pull weeds in the garden..Blah~ how unfair is that?? not that i'm actually pulling weeds now..BWAHAHAA...*cough*

aaaaaaaaanyway, as i guranteed in the earlier posts, my study table is once again..messy. Bah~ only took me one and half day. Oh come on, with all the projects and everything, its impossible for me to keep it tidy.

SUCCESS! i managed to tidy my study table up AGAIN...

now..about my room table...*sigh*

got to clean it up cuz there are guests coming over this wednesday or something..mum has arranged this form 6 gathering..so yea...

1 comments:



said...

at my house....we dont pull weeds..*phew* we use the lawnmower

hahah...study table messy agam,ine was never tidy..erm..maybe once ^^"
I'll show you later in my blog...