Depression

well...guess i thought wrong...
guess SOMEONE just doesn't like me for who i am..
though i didn't know till recently...

*depressed*

its like i've been wrong my whole life..
all these while...
forget it.

i just want to scream:
I am so dissapointed in you.

the people i thought i could always turn to...whenever...

i thought wrong.


geez...why am i always wrong?
i'm so sick of being...well....WRONG

i've made up mind not to care.
but its hard since...we're like....*forget it*
Its hard to type when the person MIGHT just view my blog and read this.
if the person even bothers that is..*shudders*

6 comments:



chibiBren said...

aww...never mind. I like you the way you are <=)

Anonymous said...

i also like you the way u are...:)

Anonymous said...

wonder if she's talking about me ^^"

PureViLmay said...

if you're a friend..NO I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU...=.="

perasan betul...BWAHAHHAHAA

Anonymous said...

aww li may....
there are still other frenz dat love ya!!
muaxxx

im cassie btw..hehe!

PureViLmay said...

aawww...
how sweeet...

i love you people