For fun

this is plainly for fun. hahaa
i just combined the lyrics of some songs...

so sue me. LoL

Broken this fragile thing now,
but i can't, i can't pick up the pieces,
now its just too late,
and we can't go back...
i tried so hard,
but in the end,
it doesn't even matter,
can't deny it, can't pretend,
just thought you were the one,
broken up, deep inside,
but you won't get to see the tears i cry,
behind these hazel eyes,
theres no where to go,
to dry her eyes, broken inside.
open your eyes,
and look outside, find the reasons why?
i'd throw my words all around,
but i can't find you a reason.
I curl up in my room sitting all alone,
sensitive and insecure so i put up a front,
but i'm at my limit and i can't take it anymore,
cuz you don't know what its like to be like me..
to be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark,
to be on the edge of breaking down,
and no ones there to save you...
welcome to my life.

Weird...i know...
but not a crime. so THERE!

0 comments: