Trapped

Its the holidays and i'm not going anywhere. yup. that's right.

I'M STUCK.

in my own house for the whole 2 weeks. someone save me!! *going out for tuition doesn't count!* man. this sucks. plus my dad keeps dragging me out of bed when i wanna sleeeeeeeep. hey he was the one who didn't allow me to go to prs camp in the first place. and now he's dragging me out of my bed? what's up with that?

i'm missing out so much not going to camp. this feels so bad. i really wanna go. they're gonna have so much fun and i'll be stuck here. unfairness of life. my dad wants me to stay home and study. like taht's gonna happen anyway. the exams just ended and he want's me to start studying for PMR right away. like puh-lease. at least let me have a week of rest which equals to 3 days of camp.


BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...*shakes head* parents. =.=

so now i'm trapped, stuck in here...with barely anyone to chat with since everyone's at camp and no one to call since sara is in camp too...maybe i'll call cassie. just hope she didn't go anywhere or i'd totally kill myself right here on the spot now. X_X

Friends i labelled *ahem*
Wei Khai - King Pig *bleh* which i also call Kingy
Jie Han - Banana Brickenstein which i also call Bbrick.(pronounced as Bee-Brick)
Vanessa (she labelled herself) - Coconut banana which she calls coconana *kawaii*

I'm labelled Evil Piggy Pau, piggy also sometimes written as piggie. but people usually call me pau-ey in short. ^^" WHY?!? cuz i have this cute evil pau emoticon and i really love it. thta's why. I'm the best pau that contains pork stuffings and if anyone eats me, they'll turn EVIL! beware people, BEWARE~~~

i've recently fallen in love with jesse mccartney's songs. they are so nice. espeacially, beautiful soul, because you live and she's no you. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! eternal love~~

*someone is ringing on the dorrbell* wonder who. annoying!! STOP PRESSING THE DOORBELL ALREADY! *sigh* FINALLY.

aaaaaaaaanyway...yea...nothing else to write adi...
life is just so boring..over and out.

~~~~~~~~~~Just Shoot Me~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:



PureViLmay said...

coconana is now officially evil cuz she ate the evil piggy pau...

chibiBren said...

evil piggy pau. evil pau piggy. piggy pau evil. pau evil piggy. *kicks tofu*. *kicks pig*. *kicks mouse*

PureViLmay said...

0.o

I KICK THE MIDGET! *kick*