i have ARRIVED!

HELLO FROM ALL THE WAY IN LOOOONDOOOOONN!! =D

suppa dawgs and dawgettes! (haha. haha. hahahahaha xp) the lameness never dies. Can you believe that the whole time i've been here i've only taken TWO PICTURES in total? *slaps forehead* I KNOW RIGHT!! =( what has become of me?! even WEIKHAI has been taking photos!!! I FEEL SO SUPER FAIL FAIL FAIL. ohohohoho! well anyway, nothing much to say save for that I AM WELL, though i feel like im gonna get flu soon =___=" been taking vitamins everyday but it doesnt seem to be taking effect. MEHNESS.

anyway, went for this door name design event thing yesterday and met lotsa ppl from my hall. that was nice =D and i know you guys are dying to see my door design! so here you go! =D
Photobucket
Jennifer is my roommate, shes from china. and NO, i did not make her gingerbreadman smaller on purpose. it just happened!! credits of the idea of gingerbreadmen to christy and su ean... lollipop too!! went around flashing my gingymen to everyone. frigging AWESOME.

Anyway, freshers fayre today! =D Gonna go see what societies i can sign up for. I want to say CHEGGIT THE BLOG OFTEN FOR UPDATES but i dont know if i'll be updating lots. OMIGOD im gonna be one of those ppl who go overseas and then their blog just DIES. oh NOOOOOESSSS!!! anyway, i'll try.

so do check back. =D

LOVE LOVE LOVE ALWAYS.

ps, i heard from one guy yesterday that actuarial science course has around 50 students and 24 out of that 50 are made up of malaysians. wth? LOL (not that im taking actuarial science, im taking MANAGEMENT, just to get that straight.) dont know if this is true but we'll see

0 comments: