you know you gotta love

Click titles at the end of excerpt to get redirected to the stories :)

I sat on the same bench where I had left my things the other time, reading once again. Suddenly, he appears behind me, his breath tickling my ear as he asked, “What are you reading?”

I explained and he nodded, showing he was listening. At first I had stiffened at his closeness, but slowly I relaxed. I turned my head a little towards him and said, really without thinking, “I’m glad you’re here.


This story made me tear.
Loved it loads.

Balling my fists, I glowered. “You know what? You are such a soufflĂ©!”

He stared at me incredulously. “What did you just call me?”

“A soufflĂ©. All light and lovely to look at but with absolutely no substance.” My mind barely registered the fact that I’d just described him as ‘light and lovely’ before he shouted back.

“Yeah? Well you’re such a fruitcake.” Ignoring my expression of surprise he continued. “All sickeningly sweet until you get underneath and realise you’re a little bit nutty.” He looked torn between frustration and laughter.

I stood there, shell-shocked for a moment before grinning slightly and admitting grudgingly, “That was pretty good.”

- The Love Doctor

This one made me smile.
Adorable character, adorable lines.

Sweet, so very sweet. :)

"So..." James rocked back on his heels, sliding his hands into the front pockets of his jeans. "Why were you hiding from me?"

"I wasn't hiding from you!" I was quick to say. At his grinning face and crinkled brown eyes, I knew that he knew that I was lying. I gritted my teeth and said, "I dropped my phone. I was picking it up."

"Oh really?" He raised his eyebrows. "You were picking it up for a whole ten minutes?"

- Lyrics to Happiness

This one was funny! :)

0 comments: