Truth be told

Thing is,

I haven't been emo
I haven't been emo for a very long time now.

Closure was closure. at least this time it was. Thank God for that. It was as much of embracing what's right in front of me as it was of just letting go. Mostly, i think the only reason im fully fine now is because i have all i need. Sometimes i think perhaps i was emo just because.

Just because i felt that i had to be sad.
Just because i remembered i hadn't thought about it for awhile now.

They were right. Now all there's left are memories. They make me smile, let down's are remembered as the expected, the sad part of it all makes me smile too. Cause it reminds me of the ones that were there. And bryan was funny. Even though he did mistake the you for another you which was not the you at all. XD

I don't miss you anymore.

There's no reason to.

They were right. :)

0 comments: