LiYing's Handwriting

So yesterday chye ling (classmate) told me that she saw my name and a hp number on the LT8 table. She wasnt sure if it was my number, cause she didnt check. so i just laughed it off and said no waaaay la. =__=" must be some other LiMay laaaa. asked her to check again and then tell me today.
And it WAS my number. =_______="

ER!??!
Number succesfully blocked by L's :)
Yes, those are L's.

See, theres my NAME there, and my CLASS there and my NUMBER there. which can only mean two things. It cant be any of my friends. Cause i know for a fact that no one knows what class im in. (BRYAN DID YOU KNOW!?!) Anyway, i think its a girls handwriting? Looks that way to me anyway.

I secretly think its one of the girls in my class who did it. GASP RIGHT?!?! loool. im gonna like interrogate everyone tomorrow (more like INSPECT HANDWRITING). I dont see why anyone would do that, but YOU NEVER KNOW.
My name again! :)
I know. i love my name too.

Funny thing is, when i first saw the handwriting, i thought

'This looks like liying's handwriting.'

Wait. She's in canada.

XD

Oh anyway, after chye ling told me. during break, suat wei and i went there. me equipped with shereena's liquid paper and totally liquided everything off. WHOO! :)

0 comments: