Ribena Berry :D

Someone got older!!

Someone really pretty, really lovely,
someone smarter than you and me.
(both combined. ZOMG?!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HSIENNY!!
I LOOOOOVEEE YOOOOOOOU!!
(i still love this picture XD SUPER CUTE!)

Thanks for being the supersister that you are. Sorta like a superhero to me, y'know?! XD Everytime i have problems with anything you're always there to save me!! :D SUPERSISTER TO THE RESCUE!!!! DUMDUMDUUUUMM!! Another birthday celebrated without ME!! *sniffsniff* Wait for me, im coming sooooooooooooOOOOoooooooooooooon!! :D

Hope you had a great day,
spending time doing the things YOU love :)

Sunkist <3

ps. I realise im CHEATING, and i am a day late (changed the date using post options see?), but lets all pretend it was yesterday all over again. It works! :D really wasnt up for blogging last night.

0 comments: