Official Closing

So here i am at 1.12am, with my flu, and my cough and my greasy hair (was lazy to wash today ><) to blog about the year of 2008. Of all that i overcame, realized, did or well, anything that pops up in my mind. Never set boundaries, baby! Its all about free flow and all that i think is important, and should be remembered.

1. First and foremost, note the number 1 there!!

Through the course of 2008, i realized who my true friends are. Its funny how i pushed them away before, subconsciously-yet-knowingly, and when i fell apart and felt like i had no one to turn to, they were there to catch me as i fall and remind me that i was wrong, They were there all along, and would always be.

You people dont know just how much i love you guys

You guys helped me pick up my pieces, and are still helping me everyday :) For that i am truly thankful, and im sorry if i bore you guys all the time with my sudden breakdowns and shit, thanks for putting up with me and always being there to comfort me.

Btw, im so glad you guys all sleep shit ass late.
HAHAHHAHA

Sms at 4am, still ada reply.
Best Friends EVER. x)

2. I learnt how to drive

It was a painful process that i wish not to repeat EVER AGAIN. EVER. I think the only one who knows how badly the experience was for me is karen *huggies wuggies*. The instructor was so mean to me =__=", or maybe its just me and my low tolerance level. I was pathetic at driving - at first - and im not SORRY that i was. Why should i be SORRY at sucking at something i never tried before when he was supposed to teach me?

I dont see any logic in that.
Do you?

The way he scolded me and shouted at me just made me SOOOO MAD. because who in the frikkin hell was HE to have that RIGHT to shout at ME?! It was his FRIKKIN job to teach me. My parents paid him for the LESSONS. was it MY fault that i didnt know what to do at my first go? WAS IT?! At first i just took it. I sat there, i breathed, i took it all in. I smiled and said i was sorry when he scolded me, but after that i just couldnt take it anymore.

NO ONE talks to ME like that
F**k you.
NO ONE talks to ME like that.

The trigger went off in my head, and there was this massive explosion!!! Tolerance flew out from the left ear and all that was left was ANGER. ANGER. ANGER. ANGER. RED ANGER. And i told him off, actually, i think i shouted-somewhat. Tears streaming out from the corner of my eyes while at it. I cant scold people without crying =___=" i know some people have that problem too. Aint it so pathetic?

I dont know how long i went on for, but it was really preeeetty long. After that, he just fell quiet, and didnt scold me for the rest of the day. After that class, he was nicer to me, whenever i made a mistake or did something wrong, he'd smile/laugh a bit and i'd go 'oops!' and all was well with the world.

I despised that man for quite a long while.

He also said i was less girly as compared to my sisters.
He said it like it was a bad thing.

=__="

Im happy with who i am. End of story.

I wont lie and say im not thankful at all or anything like that. Because i am. He sucked, hella-lots, but he was nicer towards the end, very much nicer actually. After he extablished the fact that i wasnt STUPID. He taught me to drive and had the patience to put up with me, didnt quit on me after i practically shouted at him (perhaps he cant, because hes being paid. hmmm!). I dont regret telling him off, at all though.

Once again, i will not tolerate being treated like shit.
I do not regret standing up for myself.
:)

But again, im thankful for the fact that he taught me.

3. Sorta overcame my fear of darkness

Repeat. Sort of. I mean, before this, whenever it was super late and everyone else was asleep and i was SUPER HUNGRY, i'd just sleep it off. Now i go downstairs and get something to eat. Its such an accomplishment! really! Meh, im a very paranoid person. I wont lie. If its late, and i hear something crash or clink or anything, i'd think there's a burglar in the house and i'd be soooo scared. I'd lie in bed for like a half hour thinking of what i can do to protect myself, then give in and wake my dad up to check things out for me. lol

4. I developed a love for shopping

Believe it or not, before this i didnt like shopping. I love shopping with Shereena and ShuLing. XD ShuLing knows where ALL THE SHOPS ARE. Shes like our "one man GPS"!! Shereena is just fun to hang out with and we're fast to decide whether or not the shop has what we want. Meh, more shopping trips girl! x) We'd walk till our legs get all sore, then watch a movie to end it all, rest our legs and have a good laugh.

5. Talked to my mom more than i ever did before

I think perhaps this has to do with the fact that neither of my sisters are home anymore so im the only person left she can talk to about certain stuff. Perhaps im being too humble, SHE JUST LIKES TALKING TO ME BECAUSE IM AWESOME! *beams* yeah, that must be it. xp Year 2008 has certainly brought us closer together.
*****

Okay, will continue/or not another day, its like 2am and im SICK and i need my REST. Stupid number 2. hogged such a big portion of this post. I guess when i think about it i still get sorta fired up. lol lol lol

All in all, 2008 has been an okay year. Not many ups and downs, not so much drama. Life has been good thus far, and im thankful for all the friends i have, and all the new ones i made. :) I know for sure someone up there is watching over me. x)

LOVE!

0 comments: