No more What If's :)

Yesterday night...

=>Peepoo loves || Mäy || 媚 more than words can say
KAY YOU GET TO PRAY FOR ME
l»ToFuKinG«l .... son of a bitch... -_-"

now i feeling abit nervous
l»ToFuKinG«l .... son of a bitch... -_-"
earlier i was like
l»ToFuKinG«l .... son of a bitch... -_-"
meh don care
=>Peepoo loves || Mäy || 媚 more than words can say
PRAY FOR ME DAMMIT
l»ToFuKinG«l .... son of a bitch... -_-"
lol i don't pray!
=>Peepoo loves || Mäy || 媚 more than words can say
I DONT CARE
l»ToFuKinG«l .... son of a bitch... -_-"
therefore i shall...not pray for you
=>Peepoo loves || Mäy || 媚 more than words can say
MAKE AN EXCEPTION
l»ToFuKinG«l .... son of a bitch... -_-"
which in my nonreligion is tantamount to praying

***

So today was THE day. It was ironic, because the song that served as my alarm was 'Ordinary Day' by Vanessa Carlton. So i woke up to,

"Just a day, just an ordinary day..."
=.=

Teacher told us that we could view our results at seven in the morning, so my cousin and i were up super early (due to a little anticipation, but really more of anxiety), and then kept trying to log in. BUT NUUUOOOHHHH!! My sister in UK was up waiting too! but again, NUUUOOHHHH, the results were still not released yet!! I was worried, i really was, but it was weird, because i was eeriely calm.

Went into class, sat down. SuatWei and PuiYee were in the library checking their results. I somehow did not feel like going too. EeLing left the class to check, she came back...

" Straight A's "

WHOA! everyone was like GASP! YAAAAY! Just lifts your hopes up! Then SuatWei came back with good results as well, and i behtahan already, i HAD TO KNOW TOO! So suatwei and i journeyed to the library. Me starting to feel the worry seep in. Cause i knew for a fact that i screwed up the first question of Chemistry paper2, and my paper 3 exp i think i lost all my accuracy marks, which can amount to 7 marks. And i knew i kinda messed up my bio last question for ppr 2, and my econs structure last question was messed up as well.

So i guess you could say, i was only confident about math.

I mentally prepared myself for the worst. I knew i would just DIE if i did badly, like seriously, wouldnt know what to do. But i just, was trying to accept the fact that, you know, i might just do badly. So there i was preparing to see 3A's and 2B's. And hoping, seriously hoping that i did better than that. (my sisters REALLY set the bar REALLY high for me. both straight A students)

And then the results page loaded. I honestly just stood there staring at it for a moment or two, wondering,

"why are all the a's in small letters? Is it SUPPOSED to be like that?"

I was confused for a moment. Suatwei came back from talking to yingyang (straight A's for him!) and i went...

'i got straight a's'

And i guess that was when it hit me.

I wasnt totally shocked, because i hadn't deemed it IMPOSSIBLE. But i was really pleasantly surprised and just, happy!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! x) Bryan called right then, and i told him, and he got excited and he wanted to know his results too, so i checked on the spot,

AND HE GOT STRAIGHT A'S TOO!

DOUBLE YAY!!!! XD XD XD

My hands were shaking, it was so hard for me to type bryans details in!! XD Called my parents, called shereena who was in her moms room.

Me : HEY! WHAT DID YOU GET?!?!
Her: WHAT DID YOOOOOU GET?!?!?
Me : I GOT STRAIGHT A'S!!!
Her: OMIGOD! ME TOOOOO!!!!

*deafening screams in the background*
*she hung up*

O.O
Like horror movie wey. HAHAHAHHAA

Around 4 or 5 other girls followed shereena to her moms room. Kelly, SueWei, ShuLing.. im not sure if there were anyone else? And apparently THEY ALL GOT STRAIGHT A'S! SUPER AMAZING WEY! x) so happy! Half of my class got straight A's! I thought maybe it was like that for every other class as well, but its not!!

My class has lotsa smart people XD

I somehow think, theres someone up there watching over me. Things always fall into place for me. They always do. :) And whoever it is, WHOO! I LOVE YOU! AND THANK YOU! AND YAAAAAYYY!! x) Happy happy happy YAY!

And now im just tired.
Relieved.
Just so relieved. :)

0 comments: