The Male Bitch Rant

There was this asshole who added me on msn from friendster and started chatting with me. so since i had nothing to do anyway, i layan aje la. Fella is currently studying in TBS (yes, TBS. The one mr mohan constantly reminds us what a waste of money is and how people who go there are rich kids who are useless) and is 21 this year. He asked me what i was gonna do and stuff, so i said im doing a lvls and am planning to do business management. and i told him how people were saying that i should do something tougher, but i really have no interest in most subjects so i dont really want to go into economics and stuff, cause that would require studying the subject in depth, and again, im NOT that interested.

He got all defensive and stupid at this point. and went on to say how business course is as tough as any other course, and told me to WORK HARD or i wouldnt be able to do it. and said how he USED to do science so he would know. He didnt do a higher degree for science right? how the freak would he know? He started to talk like he was all high and mighty and knew the freaking way of the world and how business is all that and science is just not. and im like...

=.="

So i told him that hes the ONLY ONE I'VE HEARD FROM thats EVER SAID business course is as hard as other courses like actuarial science, medicine and etc. and i told him to STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE I DONT KNOW ANYTHING. just because hes 2 years older than i am doesnt make him all wise and me all stupid.

I think he expected me to be all GENTLE AND SWEET, those kinda quiet girls who are all sugar and spice and everything nice. Probably got fooled by my display picture *bwahahah*. Cause after i sorta scolded him and stuff, he went all 'Are you a guy?'

WTF?

I swear, hes never got told off by a girl before.
Or maybe he meant that as an insult?

I dont see how it could be an insult though, unless he thinks guys are stupid and whatnot. And HES a guy, GASP!! well, you never know!! And he went on to say how he was gonna delete me, like i care, since he was the idiot who added me anyway. Well okay, i SORTA cared, because I WASNT DONE TALKING. =__=" DELETE ME AFTER IM DONE SCOLDING YOU then i wont care xp. i really just wanted to get my point across.

All i was saying was that Business is an easier course than other courses. But i did not mean that it does not require HARD WORK like other courses. Its just EASIER. i didnt mean that it was WORTHLESS or STUPID or anything like that. i mean, by God! Im going to be taking business as well. I was jsut trying to point out that NO, its not as HARD as OTHER COURSES. why dont you just deal with that fact? I mean, nothing wrong with studying an easier course what.

BUT NUUUOOOHHH

he was adamant at saying that business is as hard, if not harder. whatever lah. told him to step down his high horse and ask any teachers when he sees one around. When have you ever heard a teacher warn you to NOT take business course because its TOO HARD? =.= please la. And we've all heard many many times how actuarial science is a SUPER HARD COURSE.

How could he even compare the two?

Wait. I dont think he even knows what actuarial science is.
Fine then, he's forgiven.

I feel better now that i've ranted.

Mr Mohan was right after all.

He was such a... bitch.

0 comments: