Another Ingenious Moment

its frikkin 2.30am in the morning
what am i doing online, you inquire
WELL, you see, the very smart me decided to take a nap at 6.30pm and wake up at 7.30pm, but being the LAZY PIG i am, i DIDNT WAKE UP... and just woke up 5 mins ago. at 2.25am. YAAAAY =__="
*grooooaaaan*
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?!
so now im awake and BORED. the rest of the world is SLEEPING and im AWAKE and let me say it again, im BORED.
but fine, whatever, people like me just dont sit in front of her blog wallowing in self-pity WHILE THE REST OF THE WORLD is may i remind you SLEEPING. She blogs about random things to kill time and maybe later on - TRY TO FOLLOW IN EVERYBODY'S LEAD AND FALL ASLEEP. and if that proves to be impossible, she shall then go downstairs, turn on the teevee and hope something good is on. *pray hard*
Anyway, i dont think i've blogged about this before, but if i have, just pretend that i havent, but i really dont think i did, so yeah.
THE MOST EMBARASSING THING THATS EVER HAPPENED TO ME SO FAR IN MY LIFE
*ssshhh* its a seeecreeet
in form 2, thats 14 - mind you - i went for holiday in Redang with my family and my cousins family. We'd have snorkeling trips everyday, you see. So one fine afternoon as we were snorkeling, i saw my cousin shaun swimming right in front of me, then he stopped.
So i stopped as well
and then i smiled maliciously to myself
i swung my leg backwards (in the water) and forwards to kick his butt (but everything was in SLOW MO cuz it all happened IN the water)... and when i did, i burst out laughing.
he turned around, a quizzical look on his face
i kept laughing
he swam away.
o.O
WHAT!?!?!?
so i took off my snorkeling gear and was like completely confused as to WHY HE WOULD REACT THAT WAY... and then my cousin shaun swam over. waittaminute...- I THOUGHT THE OTHER GUY WAS MY COUSIN SHAUN....
the OTHER guy who was supposedly MY COUSIN, the guy whom i kicked IN HIS BEHIND, was talking to his FAMILY and had already took off his snorkeling gear.
oh FISH.
i swam away as fast as my legs could carry me and later on told shaun the little incident that happened.. he laughed his head off. XD OH GAWD. EMBARASSING MUCH!?!
to top it all off, the guy and his family sat beside my family's table every night for dinner (cause its prepared so we always sit at the same table), i really dont see how i could've mistaken him for my cousin as he was SO MUCH TALLER.. really. oh and he wasnt wearing a life jacket... shaun was...
oh but DETAILS DETAILS...
pfft.
LOVE!

0 comments: