In Action

Had Bio Lab today, and viewed root tip cells under the microscope, teacher said there was a 90% chance of us not being able to prepare the slide.. but as you ALL know,
I AM THE OH SO MIGHTY LIMAY
and you all should bow down and kiss my feet and pop seedless grapes into my mouth OR DIE
your pick. tough choice, i know right.
as i was saying...
BECAUSE I AM OH SO MIGHTY,
Suat Wei and i were the only group which managed to prepare the slide properly
*gloat* *proud* *gloat* *proud*
and of course, being SO MIGHTY as i am, i managed to TAKE SOME photos to show you guys how ingenious i am ( and suat wei too of course, but since this is MY blog, i cant very well be blogging about HOW INGENIOUS she is and make myself seem little and tiny, can i? for the record, she did lotsa SQUISHING so that the cells would look super clear under the microscope. so kudos to her! )
It is SO DIFFICULT to get a clear picture okay, i had to keep moving my hands in circles trying to find the perfect angle in which the phone camera could capture the image from the microscope.. it was SO HARD. and everytime i got an image, my hand would just move like THIS LITTLE BIT and it'd be gone. depressing really.
..but it gets better.
pui yee helped hold my hand steady after, so i could capture this image. I KNOW its frikkin blinding your eyes, its blinding mine too, i swear it doesnt look this BLINDING on my phone. but anyway, WOW right? XD
this is to look at MITOSIS anyway. look at the middle picture, the NOT SO BRIGHT one, direct your eyes to the right hand side bubble, look above it and try to spot for a cell undergoing TELOPHASE. SEE IT?!?! SEE IT?!?!

ALMIGHTY ME and the sulky two (xp)

they are my possy!

...or so i claim

Anyway, my day went downhill from break until college ended. But i rather not elaborate on that, it might just bring tears to your eyes. AND I DONT WANT YOU TO CRY! GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME, NOOO!! fine, im exagerating, but still, my day was pretty bad after that. *sigh*

Sorry to say but my post shall end now, i do apologise for it being SO DAMNED SHORT, BUT AT LEAST I UPDATED... right?!? RIGHT?!?! *grins*

I KNOW YOU GUYS ALL STILL LOVE ME!

*hugs kisses and so much...-okay that was it*

Before i go, LOOK! MISTER POTATO!!

XD something to keep those smiles on your faces

DONT YOU JUST ADORE PUI YEE?!

0 comments: