REPORTING FOR DUTY

So, true to my words, i've been bonding. Granted, not with a lot of people but only like two. But still, applaud me for my obvious 2 person success. *grins* Now i dont feel alone at all anymore. This is where the fun begins, see?

What do you mean YOU DONT SEE?
Its how you get close to this one person, then this one person pulls you to this other person in class she thinks is nice OR vice versa. And the group gets bigger! Either that or we just get stuck in our (like how chialit puts it) WORLD. And hey! That isnt too bad, as long as you're not a bloody island, at least you're on a 2 person world. And in some contexts, 2 people = a lot. And sometimes being in a 2 person world rocks harder than being in a over populated planet.
You guys get what i mean.
(and even if you dont, just nod your head and agree with me. that way, you dont look like no idiot. *sshh* I DO THAT SOMETIMES when teacher is teaching and im not listening and she makes eye contact with me. i smile and nod intelligently. and occasionally say loudly 'EXACTLY')
oh but how college is so different from high school. Now you cannot even AFFORD to not pay attention. Which really is so hard for me to do. ALL who know me know that i have a horribly short attention span. Its like *snap* gone *snap* gone *snap* gone. I DONT KNOW HOW YOU PEOPLE FOCUS. its SOOOO HARRRD. someone teach me the way of the frikkin' jedi. (sorry that was non-related but GOODNESS reminds me of american idol)
Which leads me to say, be prepared for american idol orientated posts. SEASON 7 JUST STARTED!! remember all those posts on MELINDA DOOLITTLE and BLAKE LEWIS?! xp this HOT DUDE got through to the next round. hope to see him around! =) and if he DOES stay around, do expect lots of OMG I HOPE HE WINS. OMG OMG OMG. from me.
Anyway, as i was saying, i cant even be BLUR now. It'd just be embarassing. 5s1 knows me for being super blur during lessons, especially physics. Im sorry but i really am! its not like i DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, its just that when teacher calls my name, im completely unprepared and when put on the spot like that, i just - dont think. I dont! But brother John is soooo nice. xp Gosh I REALLY DO MISS BROTHER JOHN! *sniff*
I'd just SMILE REALLY WIDE, then teacher would SMILE REALLY WIDE back at me and go 'so?' and i'd go *SMILE EVEN WIDER shitthatwasthemaxicouldgo - ahmycheekmusclesarehurting* 'i dunnnoooo'. And people would all be laughing and i mean IM SO USED TO EVERYONE its just that sense of familiarity, its just FUNNY. and yes, brother john calls on me ON EVERY SINGLE LESSON WE HAVE. *he must really really like me! SNIFF I CAN SO TELL*
SNIFF. DONT YOU MISS THAT?!
Granted, i was in the class for SUPER LONG before i started doing that. so maybe i should STOP WITH THE COMPARING and just COOMMEE WHAAAT MAAAYYYY~~~!!! have i mentioned that my college class is pretty cool too? Though we're missing MISTER BEATBOXER and SCARE PEOPLE FROM BEHIND people like yawyaw, funny-clown bladder filled people like chialit and etc, we have LOTSA chatty girls.
Loud, Funny, Crazy, Overdramatic girls.
Lots. *grins* so that rocks. and we have funnyass guys. So that rocks as well. Really, college will be great in a few months time. I feel it in my bones. But for now, as i am still getting used to people, classes and lecturers...
I'D CHOOSE HIGH SCHOOL ANY DAY
Ah shit. its 10.44pm. past my bedtime. YES I SLEEP AT 10.30pm nowadays. YES IM A FREAK. oh so sue me. Long hours in college. I dont have the stamina you guys have. and for the love of limay, THINK OF THE EFFECT of SLEEPING LATE!
EYEBAGS EYEBAGS EYEBAGS.
and
PIMPLES PIMPLES PIMPLES.
so NO. No sleeping late for me.
LOVE!

0 comments: