All Grown Up

Hi all!

yes yes i know its been awhile since i last blogged. What can i say?... TOKYO JULIET HAS ROBBED ME OF MY BLOGGING TIME. the only reason why im blogging now is because, well im waiting for the episode to load. XD IM SORRY TO HAVE FAILED YOU, PEOPLE! (imaginary and non imaginary people) fufu!

Hows college life you ask?
(in this case, you = xiao von)
Its okay. Im still getting used to my class. After today, i really think my class is pretty great. There are some talkative and fun people in the class so thats wonderful! =) This one guy speaks really well! and its really funny! Today we had a thinking skills class and teacher made us have an open discussion on
BEAUTY VS BRAIN
That was cool. Oh and i got to show off how frikkin smart i really am DEEP INSIDE. ohoh! *grins like a mad idiot* There was this question teacher asked the previous day and seems like i was the only one in the class able to solve it since other students gave wrong answers. I feel so immesely happy (though it really probably wasnt anything, but STILL! thats SOOO RARE OKAY!!) gimme mah moment!
WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY INDEED.
Dont really have fixed people to hang out during break and that pretty much sucks. Think i'll start hanging with my classmates from friday onwards! =) BONDING TIIIME!!! Feels a bit off cause now i dont really have people to fall back to, no sense of security and being comfortable, just not really a fixed bunch of people to be around with. Again, BONDING WITH CLASSMATES SHALL COMMENCE SOON ENOUGH! x) Some girls in my class are really nice, been talking and stuff but cant really BE FULLY TRULY MY CRAZY SELF cuz you know, i tend to go overboard and start solo-ing my conversations and i only do that with people i know well. (or people who give me strong vibes of -OH IM CRAZY QUICK! MONOLOGUE IN FRONT OF ME I DONT MIND!) and not many people give off that vibe, lemme tell you now.
So in a way its kind of annoying cause theres just this huge ball of (CAN I BE SUPER LOUD NOW?! AND LETS ALL START TALKING AT THE SAME TIME AND NOT LISTEN TO EACH OTHER AND BE TALKING TO AIR!!! cuz thats what a gang does XD damn) energy just waiting to burst out! SO MUCH!!! its not lilke i dont talk, i do! not like im not being myself, because i am! Just not the HYPERACTIVE CRAZY SELF.
...that will come in later
I guess i just need some time. =) I realise that previous years in high school i always had this security blanket. Not form 1 though but that was when i met brenda, sara, karen! Form 2 i sat with brenda and had karen right behind me. Form 3 i had jaqueline. Granted, i didnt know her very well back then, but i DID know her. So it was okay. I could talk fine, it wasnt as if i had to know a complete stranger. Form 4 and 5 i had yenhsian. So its like, all these years i had security. someone ALREADY there. and this year i had none. I just realised yesterday night as i was thinking about it. Hmmm!!!
Usually im really shy and all but suprisingly i wasnt! *grins* SNIFF. LIMAY ALL GROWN UP NOW! arent you all proud of me?!?! *nod nod* i think so tooooo!! Well anyway, i already pretty much like my class and most of my teachers! Hopefully i'll be able to cope and all! AND BOND BOND BOND by friday! x)
Taiwanese series loaded. TIME TO NOT BLOG!
by the way, i'll be staying back everyday till 6pm. if anyone's staying back do tell me! so i'll have company! =) Love! I'll be blogging from taylor's library!! LOL!! *beams* oh and, I MISS YOU XIAO VON! and i miss 5s1!! for now, no more walking around the class and simply talking to just everyone! I cant wait till im familiar wiht all my classmates and be able to do that again!
oh and i only have 4 guys in my class! LOL! bryan only has 5 girls in his!
Goodness Gracious Me!
.. right and theres a liying in my class

0 comments: