The Big Six-Oh-Oh

How could one NOT feel PROUD?!
How could one NOT feel a SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT?!
How could one NOT push away their homework to celebrate this JOYFUL day?!
(well whats left of it anyway)

exactly. ONE CANNOT.

...and thats why IM HERE

*i knew you all were wondering so i totally cleared things up for you. God, arent i a darling? i know right. I KNOOOW. now clap for me. you can just imagine it and somehow the image will pop in my head like it is now, as i am typing this. Though no one has read it yet but er.. but er... okay never mind. Remember how WE ALL ADMITTED i am PSYCHIC?! *nods nods* exactly. I knew you were going to be imagining what i asked you to imagine earlier and so i got this premonition?! and er i am already getting those flashes of your imagination. Okay enough. ENOUGH.*

Ooooh~~ CONFETTI~~

Look theres even MAGNIFICATION because you know, IM A BIO STUDENT and BIO STUDENTS like to MAGNIFY stuff. its just what we do. We magnify stuff and then try to identify them. which was why i exclaimed when i identified the strings as confetti. Yes, bio students are very easily amused and do exclaim at every single thing. we get overjoyed and ecstatic when we - 'OMG I SPOTTED THE BLOODY NUCLEUS!! OMG LOOK AT THAT THATS A..wait what is that? okaaay... WELL I SPOTTED SOMETHING! OMG LOOK BLACK SPOTS! OMG LOOOOOOK!!.. oh wait there's nothing there, my bad my bad'

and when someone makes a FALSE alarm, all the other bio students would STARE AT THE PERSON and go 'WTH YOU GOT MY HOPES UP FOR NOTHING. I HATE YOU.' and they go back into their own little BIO world filled with cells, bacteria and all that shit.

oh life couldnt get more interesting

okay sorry, that was a truck load of bullshit. i should stop now. i SHOULD. Well if any of you are wondering how im doing right now, how life is, how i am generally, how my class is OR EVEN IF YOU DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT ANYTHING LIKE THAT, im still going to proudly announce that...

Everything is going uphill!!!

no, really! UPHILL! =)

Life has been good to me. People have been great to me. Teachers have been wonderful to me. Classrooms have been clean and not too cold for me. So yeah, UPHHIIILL!! And i just feel all happy and myself again! Which is like just - AAAAH~~ WONDERFUL STUFF. Granted, not as crazy, loud or funny as before, but that will come in time. THAT WILL ALL COME IN DUE TIME. so all we gotta do now is wait.

.
...
.....
.......
...........
...............
...

AAWW LOOOK! ITS A CHRISMAS TREE!

Anyway, off to my boring self of HOMEWORK in the MATH world!

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU! =) ps. LIYING LEFT FOR CANADA!! ZOMG!!!! *hugs and kisses*

1 comments:



princessjo said...

Ahahaha
LiMay you're so funny! XD

I miss your humour already, like no other woooohoo.
=)

And yes, those bio nerds really sound so.. erm nerdy? Psychos!
Haha except you, but gah you get my point. Heh.