what are YOU looking at

YOU screw up. I take the hit.
THANKS A LOT, FRIEND.


im sorry but this post shall be all about me and about no one else but me because in MY blog. I AM MOST IMPORTANT. and if i say the WORLD IS AGAINST ME, its because the WORLD IS AGAINST ME because in MY blog, what I SAY GOES. *yes im the boss and the almighty creator and all sorts of my blog* DARE YOU OPPOSE ME?!?! *attack them my minions, ATTACK I SAY*

lately lotsa events have been happening to really PISS ME OFF. first this then that. its never ending, it never ceases. its like its the

PISS LIMAY OFF era or something

either that or its the

LETS SEE WHAT LIMAYS LIMIT IS era

are you all just sitting at the sidelines WAITING for an explosion? IS THAT IT?!?! *screaming to the sky like how you see in movies*

yea well, you've succeeded. give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done. And now go into hiding for im coming after all of you with gattling guns and i'll have no mercy.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
HHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA


...no i wasnt kidding.

But i WONT do that. partly because i have no gattling gun and lucky for me and ze-pisser-off-ers the sane part of my brain has yet imploded into a million pieces. So i pretty much still have that whole 'WORLD PEACE' thing going on.

PISSED POST ENDED AND CLOSED
SUBJECT SHALL NOT BE APPROACHED UNTIL NECESSARY

l..l, 'nuff said

0 comments: