New Craze

It was as easy as that. One word, and we became fast friends.

We're still not THAT close yet, but we're doing fine. At first i did not want to learn how to fix it because well.. i knew i was going to get addicted to it and i just didnt need another addiction in my life. Cotton Candy, Chocolate, Sushi and gummy bears already took up half of my day by making me think about them and now THIS?!?!?!


...okay fine. It wasnt because i was scared of being addicted.
So i was lazy. Sue me.


I was perfectly fine with mixing the cube up for my sister. She even called me her 'very own personal mixer'. Which is good cuz you know, them pro's dont like mixing up their own cubes. But then just the other day she came home and went all

'my friends sisters are learning how to fix the cubes now, my friends are complaining cuz now THEY have to mix the cube up for their sisters.'

my response?

'HOW OLD ARE THEY!?!?'

when i learnt that they were younger than me and that my sister had been going around saying 'shes my very own personal mixer' to her friends, i realise that THAT.WAS.IT. i wasnt going to STAND/SIT AROUND being called a Personal Mixer when her friends went around saying 'OH MY SISTER FINISHED IT IN 10 MINUTES!'.

IT WAS TIME TO PUT MY HANDS AND BRAINS INTO GOOD USE!

and so... the rubik's cube era began

so thats my story. Whats yours?
(perhaps it was all my sisters clever ploy to begin with)

-its just emotions taking me over, caught up in sorrow-

0 comments: