it couldnt be

Physics on MONDAY and Bio on TUESDAY
Thats right... and i havent begun studying for either
I just feel so TIRED and LAZY to study any more, the exams have been going on for SOOOO LOONNG!! its like.. FOREVER... i just want to SIT BACK RELAX WATCH TEEVEE READ MANGA AND NOT STUDY. NEVER STUDY.

STUDY STUDY WHAT STUDY!?!?

I know i SHOULD be studying but i just CANT seem to bring myself to.


I feel so LAAAZYY!


im a procrastinating idiot who thinks shes going to do really badly and knows she has to save herself but doesnt feel like it.


HOW CAN I NOT FEEL LIKE IT?!?!

Its like im standing on a railway track and a train is coming fast towards me and im just standing there...
not willing to move. again.. 'HOW CAN I NOT FEEL LIKE SAVING MYSELF?!?!' this is INSANITY. i need to

SLAP. MYSELF. AWAKE. FROM. THIS. HORRIBLE. STATE. I. AM. IN.

i know a lot of people are slacking too, but the thing is, most of them are GOOD at physics and they CAN pull it off even if they slack. but i CANT. because im not as smart. im not as GOOD. and yet i let myself be influenced, because its nice to think that 'since everyones not doing, i dont do also okay la never mind la' but its NOT okay. and i REALISE THAT. but its just NICE to think that it is. ITS NICE TO HAVE A REASON TO SLACK. ITS NICE TO THINK THAT

'we're all in this together.'
truth is, we're NOT.

im not as smart therefore i have to work. sigh. To know and yet not bother doing anything about it. THAT my friends, is stupidity. That my friends is how pathetic i really am. its already 11.13pm nowmaybe i'll go do 'heat' today.. it doesnt take long to do i think.. getting one chap down is better than getting none done. so i shall start =( sigh... im scared for my physics i suck in it SO BAD. i think i might fail. and i dont want to.

ps. this post was a motivational post for myself. for me to have my drive back (i feel a little more determined now.. i hope it stays till tomorrow) + post those pics cuz they're adorable haha but thats beside the point.

0 comments: