obsession

WAFF WAFF WAFF!!
(warm and fuzzy feelings)
I watched pride and prejudice just now and GOSH IM SO IN LOVE WITH MR DARCY! Matthew Macfadyen. WHAT A VERY HANDSOME MAN INDEED. i was squealing so much during the movie, haha. SO CHARMING SO... *swoons*



The scene he looks most handsome in. XD, gosh! IF YOU WONT HAVE HIM I WILL! (watch vid to understand that line) 'I LOVE YOU TOO MR DARCY! XD'



Watch the VID! you'll learn to fall in love with his face in due time. but wait, DO I REALLY WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!?? (back off! this is mah territory) HE IS MINE!!! (XD yeah well, they're all mine. shuttup about it being unfair. LIFES LIKE THAT. live with it. BWAHAHHA MR DAAARCY~~)
Siiiigh~~ good show anyway, you guys should all watch it if you havent yet. hehe! nothing to blog about today, well there was this DEAD lizard in my bathroom but i shall blog about that later on (maybe) when i upload the picture i took of it.

...till then, SWOON OVER MR DARCY.

0 comments: