if i can help it


Its so weak to cry.

If i can help it,
i wouldnt cry anymore.


Thats just it - i CAN help it.

To choose not to cry, to be strong, to take on anything and everything. To look at things and be able to say,

i can do this.


crying makes me feel so pathetic. Its like you're so helpless you can do NOTHING but cry.

..And that makes you a loser.

What can you accomplish by crying?
What do you want?
sympathy? Pity? attention?

Get up on your feet and STAND.
STAND dammit. STAND.


I want to be stronger, stronger than this. For myself.
I can do this, i know i can.
........................................
ps. Was a bit edgy today, have no idea why, i just was. Wanted badly to read my book, but was constantly bugged by noisy people around me, and people wouldnt stop asking me questions, so i got really annoyed and just walked over to the back and sat with liying. who is wonderful company, by the way. x)

0 comments: