Hugs and Kisses

The past few days have been a bit OFF for me...

Thank you Brenda
for all the times i feel like breaking down/already broke down, you were there to pick up the pieces and put me back together. Making me happy and whole again, giving me assurance. And most of all for believing in me. For telling me i can. It really helps x) Without you i'd be a BIIIIG mess right now. You truly rock! x) Love you girlfriend!

Thank you Cassie
for always listening and talking to me and coming up weird weird theories with me (muahahaha) distracting me from DEPRESSION! you make me happy too, and make me laugh like crazy x)! love you lots and lots!! NOTHING SHALL GO PASS US UNSEEN! HAHAHHAA

Thank you Sara
for putting up with me and my mood swings, im truly truly sorry for all the times i got touchy with you. for realizing when im super sensitive and not taking anything to heart. for listening me ramble on and on about the same thing for hours on the phone. for running with me and hearing me scream when i really need to. XD for understanding, and also, like brenda, for giving me assurance and believing in me, which i really really need. I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!

and also thank you to all the other people who bothered with the ('how are you?' 'what happened?' and 'are you okay')s i do so love you people for caring too. XD

0 comments: