rudolph's replacement

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! Having a christmas eve party in my house later with all my relatives coming over and guess what?!?! I HAVE AN ITCHY RIGHT EYE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *cry of dismay* its been like this since yesterday. GAH ITS SO HORRIBLE.

It hasnt turned red yet so I STILL HAVE HOPE! ran outta optrax... =__=" grrr-eat. so the only thing keeping it from being RED is me restraining myself from rubbing it. and let me tell you, im not very good at restraining myself. SOMEONE STRAP MY HANDS DOWN ONTO A CHAIR!!! T___T i dont want to have a red-itchy right eye on christmas eve!!!

i mean... THINK ABOUT HOW THE PHOTO'S WOULD TURN OUT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! my relatives have seen my at my worst, so really, this isnt about THEM, its about the pictures. camwhores like me just cant live down with red eyed christmas photos. *xp yeah im exaggerating, so sue me* i...need...to......SCRATCH IT OUT. =___="

i can just imagine it...

'IN REPLACEMENT OF
RUDOLPH THE RED NOSE REINDEER,
WE HAVE IN IT'S PLACE,
LI MAY THE RED EYED GIRL'

dammit. that sounds ridiculous. I'll just retreat under my bed covers and sleep until the itchy-ness goes off. sounds like a great plan, right?!?! RIGHT?!?!? *grr* 'why me?' T__T its itching like crazy now, the only reason im not rubbing it is cuz im blogging. so this is good. just keep typing and keep my fingers occupied. YES. this is perfect. just keep typing even though theres none left to say. =D

its okay, people like me are great at crapping anyway. right? T__T i shall update photos later on for all to see, then you'll all know if i could actually stop myself from rubbing my eyes. photos dont lie!(unless its been photoshopped or something, but i dont know shit about photoshop) I BELIEVE I CAN I BELIEVE I CAN I KNOW I CAN!!!!!! *just keep fighting the urge..grr...*

- to hell with the plan, this is much more fun -

0 comments: