going nuts with balls

Woke up this afternoon and made tang yuan with my sisters and aunt + cousins. =) shaun woke up too late so he missed the making. ah well...





I love the one with nuts! =D the soup one wasnt that good. xp in the end we took them out of the soup and rolled them in nuts. WHEE! the making was really fun, we kept teasing each other and all. haha.. cousin shane made this REALLY BIG one and sis placed a tiny one on it and the maid was like..


'BATU BESAR!'
and shane said : 'itu SNOWMAN la'

when i made my first one... i didnt know the trick to it yet. everyone was LOOKING at me hoping i'd mess up (especially shane who went all 'i bet limay cannot do it the first time'), which i did.. mess up that is. LoL. they all roared into fits of laughter. I just rolled the stupid thing like CRAZY hard and it SMUSHED into crumbs. oops? xp


- Happy Birthday BONG! -
-------------
This post was editted at 11.26 pm xp



this song is really nice! I love it! =p... hope y'all love it to!

Its from Chronicles of the Wings. i dont care if you dont watch the anime, just LISTEN TO IT! *sniff* its so so so SO GOOD!! *grins*

- i try -

0 comments: