Taggedd once again

I've been taggeeedd!!

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

How are you feeling today?
dou shuo hao le, que zhe yang (came to an agreement already, but like that) =? XD
I dont even know who sang this song but never mind.. uh.. I ALREADY TOLD YOU HOW IM FEELING LO... still liddat..EXAMSS ARRRHHH

Will you get far in life?
Say something anyway - bellefire
doesnt matter im still gonna talk 24/7. bwahaha?

How do your friends see you?
We believe - Good charlotte
YEAH! THANK YOU FOR BELIEVING IN ME MAN! XD

Will you get married?
Im not missing you - stacy orrico
does that mean im not gonna get married or something? OH SHIT CRAP. XD

What is your best friend's theme song?
All about us - tatu
NOW I KNOW. =D

What is the story of your life?
Nobody else but you - the goofy movie
Gaspp.. what my life revolves around YOU now? =___=""????

What was high school like?
More than words - Frankie J
oh so true so true.

How can you get ahead in life?
If i were you - hoobastank
thinking of being you? HAHAHHAHAHA daaammnnN~~

What is the best thing about your friends?
I cant take my eyes off you - high school musical
the fact that i cant take my eyes off them? omg.. sesat

What is in store for this weekend?
All star - smashmouth
gasp! okay good! im looking forward to the weekend then

What song describes you?
Dirty little secret - the all-american rejects
NYAHAHHAAAA O.o!?!?!? yeah man, so much about me you guys dont know!! <__<>

To describe your grandparents?
Unfaithful - rihanna
OMG.. I KNEW IT.

How is your life going?
Cry - faith hill
Yeah thanks to exams. CRY ARRRHH!!

What song will they play at your funeral?
If you come back - blue
Aaawww~~ T__T im touched. i know everyone loves me. XD

How does the world see you?
Boys and girls - good charlotte
WTH!?!?! IM NOT A GUY DAMMIT. XD

Will you have a happy life?
heal the world - michael jackson
i'll have a happy life healing the world. =D wow. im like.. WOW. =D

What do your friends really think of you?
You and me - lifehouse
you're all in love with me, arent you? dont worry, i so understand. XD

Do people secretly lust after you?
Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
Its unwritten but i know. =D HAHAHHAHAA

How can I make myself happy?
I dont wanna be - gavin degraw
OBJECTION! I WANNA BE HAPPY LAR! XD

What should you do with your life?
gei wo ni de ai - tank (give me your love)
go look for someone who will give their love to me. hahahah!

Will you ever have children?
The remedy - jason mraz
whats that supposed to mean? children are the remedy to my life? thats nice. XD


Dear following people, YOU HAVE BEEN TAAAGGGEEEDDD!!

  • Li Ee =D
  • Brenda
  • Jaq!!
  • Karen

1 comments:



chibiBren said...

Your grandparents were unfaithful XD XD LoL ahhhh I'm lamenting here coz I feel like it right now. STUPID BRO WONT LET ME USE AT ALLLL and when he does realise he needs to make some temporary human contact with the outside world he thinks tv is good enough, and even then he leaves his stupid game on and it's lagging like hell. Annooooying brothers.