NoooOOoOoO!!

Comp cant access to the internet, so now im using my sister's labtop. ITS SO SAD!! feeling my pain? T____T

Havent really officially started studying. that sucks.. only started reading a bit of history, and i dont remember anything. Siiigh, and i know im looking for ways to put off my studies. Excuses excuses. i really cant help myself. I suck that way. Sniffles!!! i was so eager to make a card for my cousin cuz his bday is tomorrow. SO eager to make it so i could use it to put off my studies AGAIN.

=___=" really, its like i know what i am doing and yet i dont want to stop. I SUCK SO MUCH DONT I!?!? anyway, went for this PRS training session thing today. The gang went in late and expected to be scolded/ screamed at. Much to our suprise she went like

'HELLO DEARS!'

and we went to sit down and she proceeded on with what she was saying. She meaning YMM. O.O that was truly.. SHOCKING. Yeah, thats the way to put it. ANd apparently she praised Eu chern and i on our essays 'who am i' we summited some time ago. XD i was like.. oookkkaaaaay~ this is weird. XD

Yeah.. we're nto quitting anymore cuz we realised it WAS our fault too and blah. Blah blah blah. Blab. =D get the picture? and brenda doesnt want to quit so i dont relaly feel like lurking around the school doing nothing if she has to stay back for duty. and besides, after today, i dont think PRS will be that bad anymore. Bleh.. or maybe she was just in a good mood. =__="

Never mind. TIME FOR TUITION!

0 comments: