Hmm

I actually typed this yesterday night but kinda didnt post it up. LoL. so here it is!! =D
Im so bored of everything!

I feel like everyday is the repetition of every other day

Nothing is ever really happening

And each day is somehow similar to the other

Its like im just waiting for something to happen

Anticipating something to happen perhaps

DYING for something to happen


That was actually something I typed to a friend while chatting with him. Siiigghh.. Never really talked about this before.. I guess ignorance is a bliss, that IS what I do best anyway, ignore something and pray it goes away. Everything seems so unreal. I feel like this soulless human being living everyday just as it is. And that sucks. Like I said, im just impatiently waiting or something to happen to make life worthwhile. SIIGGGHHHH!! Im so bored with life itself. Im being stupid, arent i? maybe its PMS or something. LoL. Hope this doesnt go on on like a daily basis or something. Cuz how im feeling now just really sucks. T.T feeling so down.
.....
yeah.. anyway, im not feeling so down today. =D Bet it was PMS or something. Bwahahhaaa!! Oh yeah! We all decided to quit PRS. Me, Bren, Su Ping, Sara, bryan, kwan seng and nge seong. Oh darn, we shoulda told Eu chern, bet he woulda done the same. =D tell him tomorrow then. WOOOOT! all quit together! kind of cool in a way i guess. hehe.
Oh and here is a SUPER CUTE VIDEO my sis intro-ed me to. =D ITS SO ADORABLE!!!


Shoot the bad animals! Thank you kind sir! taking out the garbage! =D take care of the ladies! I love this kid! XD adorable!!
- Curtain Falls -
*and another day comes to an end*

1 comments:



Tofuking said...

Told you.
http://tofuking.blogspot.com/2006/07/why-why-not-my-bros-off-to-singapore.html

Read.
mangan.
liar.