saying what i want to say

Quotes from reader's digest july's issue Page 65

I love being married. I was single for a long time, and I just got so sick of finishing my own sentences

My wife tells me if I ever decide to leave, she's coming with me

Kids. They're not easy. But there has to be some penalty for sex.
Oh anyway this issue talked about the GLOBAL COURTESY TEST on how polite are we.. Blah.. kuala lumpur wounded up as third from the back and honestly IM NOT HAPPY! SNIFFLES! I beg to differ! we're not THAT rude!!! C'MON PEOPLE! prove to them we're not rude man!
I dont know, but i HOLD THE DOOR for people.. and i always say THANK YOU and PLEASE and i help people pick up papers when they drop them! aaahh.... SNIFFLES ~~~
aaannnyywaaayy, on another matter...
That day when bren and i were walking outta school, saw this BIG lady walking out in front of us. There was a buncha boys leaning on the car on the road.. Boys from my school that is. One of them boys walked up to the lady and went like..
'Eh EH! you ren zao ni ar'
(theres someone looking for you)
*the lady gave him the WHAT look*
'Zai na ge ipoh kai fan na bian'
(at the ipoh chicken rice stall area)
'shen me?'
(what?)
'there.. na ge fitness first de ren ar.. ta jiao ni zuo yun dong.'
(there, the fitness first person, he asked you to do more exercise.)
Then the boys laughed like crazy and the lady walked off. THAT was so MEAN. I cant believe they did that maaaaann.. freaking idiots. =____=" i dont see why they think they're so funny. thats just LAME and STUPID. its not like they're very good looking themselves lar. PLEASE. gimme a break. Geez. dumbasses.

1 comments:



chibiBren said...

chemistry doesn't count.