XD

missed HnG (harmonica and Guitar) today. Brenda went to Melacca to visit this old friend of hers, so i was just really lazy to go. XD

Brenda told Bryan

"you better ask Lm if shes going, she'll probably use me as an excuse not to go."

DARN. XD she knows me too well. Never mind. I shall consel myself because i know that she would've done the same anyway. GYAHHAHAA. BRENDA, if you're reading this and you're thinking NO I WOULDN'T. I WOULD'VE GONE! you're in denial. okay? im just telling you cuz you know, i know you'll be in denial. SO THERE!

neewayz, just watched i not stupid 2 this afternoon. Yeap, and thanks to that movie i lost all motivation for studying. Thus, my plan for studying super hard today is ruined. Whee~ *dies* Darn. im a slacker. >__<

Okay, about the movie. yea yea. i cried. Not like that should be surprising or anything, i mean, EVERYONE cried. XD. Give it up for the director of the movie!! hez SOOO GOOD at this. I found the movie a lil bit exaggerated. dramatic. okay fine, i found it VERY exaggerated. But it was a great movie all the same. After the movie came online.. and bumped into shawn's blog.

WAS going to study after the movie. I SWEAR! but then... i saw his BLOG and i just couldnt help myself. I HAD to read it. I HAD to. >__<

now its 10. *darn* gonna go study now. no more delays.

i wonder whats on tv. *darn.. concentraatee...*

3 comments:



chibiBren said...

What do you know! We both watched it on the same day!! Was it your first time? It was mine! That's really a big...coincidence.

AND I SOOO WOULD'VE GONE! i wouldn't want to fong fei kei the others maaaaah.

PureViLmay said...

*Gasp*

you're just trying to make me feel bad arent you?!?!?!

XD. cant believe everyone fong fei kei him. HAHHA poor bryan

Furbie said...

didja BUMP into his blog or u SEARCHED for it. XD