Update!

Behold!!! My SEXY LEGS.
okay i admit. the socks line aint sexy AT ALL. so obvious. GAH! *sniffles*
however MY LEGS ARE STILL SEXY! DEAL WITH IT!! *XD*


Brenda came up with the caption!
This was taken on the way back from PRS camp 2006.
Another one of the gangs weirdish pictures! XD we're so SEXY!


OMG. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT!?!?


aiya dun think dirty lar. wallet oni mar XD!!!
uh.. why brenda and su ping wanna kiss the wallet?
no, i dont know either. wallet probably too sexy.
they cant resist.
- This is li may keeping you updated with my sexy life -
current word obssesion : SEXY (as you all should be able to tell by now)
I LOVE the GANG. *sniffles*

2 comments:



chibiBren said...

sexy bren here. SEXY LEGS ALRIGHT! XP not as sexy as me yet though. The words covered your sockline la dont worry.

Stay sexy! (dont hafta worry about surpassing me coz you're never gonna!)

Furbie said...

I'M THE SEXIEST AWRITE?!

BLEK.I CAN SEE THE SOCK LINE! SO THERE!

hmm.i wasn't there. *sniff*